Battle vs. Zeigler - Finish The Fight!

• NinerNZ
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by MaNnY09:
Originally posted by NinerNZ:
Zeigler!!!!!!!!!
FTW!

No doubt . . . why is it even a question? btw, what does FTW stand for?

haha it stands for go zeigler....f**k the world

Thanks . . . good one!

Might have to use it some day!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'm tired of Battle.

People act as if he's a damn Pro Bowler.

wtf and what as zeigler accomplished ? MVP of the practice squad ? yea, he's showed up and caught 1 big catch during the monday night football game against the cards, but other than that he's been nowhere to be found.. he was also probably one of the worst punt returners i have ever seen.. i'm not saying battle is a #1 receiver and a savior to this team, but i'd gladly take him over zeigler as a #5;#6 receiver anyday or as a punt returner
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
I'm tired of Battle.

wtf and what as zeigler accomplished ? MVP of the practice squad ? yea, he's showed up and caught 1 big catch during the monday night football game against the cards, but other than that he's been nowhere to be found.. he was also probably one of the worst punt returners i have ever seen.. i'm not saying battle is a #1 receiver and a savior to this team, but i'd gladly take him over zeigler as a #5;#6 receiver anyday or as a punt returner

Man this YuNGaCE guy is crazy..don't listen to him
Zeigler!!!!!!!!!
FTW!

No doubt . . . why is it even a question? btw, what does FTW stand for?

haha it stands for go zeigler....f**k the world

Thanks . . . good one!

Might have to use it some day!

haha someone told me it meant For The Win...it could probably mean anything
lol, ya FTW is for the win... not F*** the world -- how depressing
I'm tired of Battle.

f**k you man lol

this is you jerkin
I'm tired of Battle.

everyone said that he has never returned punts in his life when he had to do that, that was because everyone else was injured dude, not because it was his job. i like battle but his injuries are catching up with him. hes missed a lot of time due to his leg injuries the last couple years. Ziggy is healthy, younger, has good hands, hes fast and is very tall. if they keep 6 its gonna be Ziggy. i think they will tho because bruce is only gonna be here for this year, i dont think they should let Ziggy go because i dont think he can be on the practice squad again this year
I'm tired of Battle.

f**k you man lol

this is you jerkin

What..?? whats this jerkin thing??
You better tell me or i'm going to send you to the Philippines
Who should stay? Who should go?

To me, this is a no brainer. Arnaz Stays Ziegler goes.

Arnaz is a solid core player for this team. Not to long ago he was the number 1 reciever.

Having a former number 1 be our 5th or 6th, is a great luxury. Battle also bring it in the blocking game, and is a great special teamer. In our new system the WR's are going to be forced to block and i dont see Zeigler putting up a fight against some of the elite defenders in this league.

While Zeigler does seem to have a good set of hands, thats about all he brings to the table, while Battle is versitile, he can even throw the ball.

Having Arnaz Battle as the 5 or 6 makes us a much more solid team. I bet this isnt even close to the coaching staff as everyone seems to think.
BATTLE

• evil
  • Veteran
Search Function

13 page thread already exists
imma go with the tall reciever since we dont have one.
BUMP.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by IWantWinners:
i'd rather

then to discuss these two

same here
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by IWantWinners:
i'd rather

then to discuss these two

same here