LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

2009 49ER Draftee & UDFA Video Library

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anybody know why Curtis Taylor wasnt drafted higher? His highlights looks like he can play.
Originally posted by 9erfan:
Anybody know why Curtis Taylor wasnt drafted higher? His highlights looks like he can play.

He was the 10th ranked Safety (more or less depending on your source), though it doesn't help that most (I think; at least many) NFL safeties are drafted as CB's. There were 13 safeties picked before him though, so I don't really know what happened with him. I haven't found any reports of character or injury issues.

*edit - Also, there are new players/vids added and updates to other players.
[ Edited by mug0mug on May 1, 2009 at 10:09 PM ]
Khalif Mitchell - DT - East Carolina
Originally posted by Andersen49ers:
Khalif Mitchell - DT - East Carolina

Thanks. I'd been looking for some footage of him in pads and on the field.
From those highlights Boone's footwork on pass protection at least looks great. He moves his feet pretty quick for a manimal. Love the mean-streak too, just go to keep it under control.

McKillop seems like he's jogging in his highlights but he just seems to get there in time, at least in the highlights. Hopefully he'll be like a Zach Thomas, if not he'll be part of the best special teams unit in the league along with MRob.

Carlos Thomas looks big in his highlight but I'll look his measurments later.

Yeah Taylor seems to be all over the place, we could have landed two steals in the 7th, both from LSU.

Sheets... that run against Oregon is something else. Stiff arms the guy then out runs him and his team-mate. Could be something special but we'll see how he does at the next level. I like how he sets his blocks up in the Wisconsin highlight before he explodes to the goal-line. Is it just me or does he look like Chris Johnson? Maybe it's just the highlight...
Good post. Thanks for putting it up.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

Thanks. My pleasure.

I like to watch some of these videos when discussing the upcoming season with some friends who aren't as familiar with our new guys or when I'm just jones'ing for a Niners fix.

I figured the Zone could use a one stop shop instead of a variety of single video threads that there were just after the draft.
[ Edited by mug0mug on May 15, 2009 at 4:39 PM ]
Originally posted by mug0mug:

Thanks. My pleasure.

I like to watch some of these videos when discussing the upcoming season with some friends who aren't as familiar with our new guys or when I'm just jones'ing for a Niners fix.

I figured the Zone could use a one stop shop instead of a variety of single video threads that there were just after the draft.

you should get rid of kirby freeman...he got cut
Originally posted by 49ers18:
Originally posted by mug0mug:

Thanks. My pleasure.

you should get rid of kirby freeman...he got cut

. Fixed. You got this post in 20 seconds before I edited it.
[ Edited by mug0mug on May 15, 2009 at 4:51 PM ]
How about Pascoe? It looks like that boy has got some hands. He catches the ball effortlessly.

Didn't want to lose this yet. I've still used it in discussion with friends a couple of times if nothing else.

[ Edited by mug0mug on Jun 30, 2009 at 02:21:46 ]
Nice to be able to watch these. Great job!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Nice to be able to watch these. Great job!

Nice!
This draft class should help us for years to come!
Share 49ersWebzone