LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

Why hasn't Roman been cut yet?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I'd rather have my 82 year old grandmother backing up at FS than Roman...

What's her time in the 40?

I can't time her, I don't have a sundial...

lol.
maybe we could trade him to the bengals and they could win that extra 11th game.
Keep KWAME!!!!
  • Rochi516
  • Info N/A
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

I'd rather have the Hall of Fame bust of Ronnie Lott on the team and play safety for us than have that piece of s*** Mark Roman!
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by FederalAgent49:
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
Some of you people are probly sayin f**k that Grigga, BUT as a back up he provides solid depth and we already know what we got in him and he knows the system. I think it would be wise to keep him around.

That quote is as equivalent as saying i would like to keep the STD i was just infected with. (hypothetically speaking of course).

Mark Roman was good for one thing only, wearing the radio in the helmet. i rather have mike rumph, or ahmed plummer, or even jose cortez......"yes i went there" back on the team then have a cancer like Roman on our team. he did request a trade which means he does not want to be a part of this team.

he didn't request a trade.

We gave him permission to seek a trade when he was informed that he would no longer be starting.

Btw, if we do cut Roman, who backs up Goldson?

-9fA

jimmy williams
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Got to cut him and move on. Like some of the other comments shared in this post,the team needs to let the other players try and develop.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
u read it didnt u jackass

aaaawwww...........look at da lil boy hes getting mad isnt that sooooo cute!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
hes growing up so fast!!!!!!

HAHAHA!!!!!

Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Some of you people are probly sayin f**k that Grigga, BUT as a back up he provides solid depth and we already know what we got in him and he knows the system. I think it would be wise to keep him around.

That quote is as equivalent as saying i would like to keep the STD i was just infected with. (hypothetically speaking of course).

Mark Roman was good for one thing only, wearing the radio in the helmet. i rather have mike rumph, or ahmed plummer, or even jose cortez......"yes i went there" back on the team then have a cancer like Roman on our team. he did request a trade which means he does not want to be a part of this team.

We gave him permission to seek a trade when he was informed that he would no longer be starting.

-9fA

jimmy williams

Isn't he our backup SS? Regardless, do we really want to see him on the field?

-9fA
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

-9fA

jimmy williams

Isn't he our backup SS? Regardless, do we really want to see him on the field?

-9fA

Jimmy Williams is back up SS. I also believe Reggie Smith is working in at SS, but mainly FS.
^^ Ah yeah, i forget that Reggie Smith has now moved to FS.

-9fA

Could the Niners slip Roman into a trade down scenario? Or is a trade dependent on where Roman and his agent want to go and work out a new deal. Is Nolan willing to take him since Nolan wouldn't (barley) let Goldson see the field?
[ Edited by global_nomad on Apr 20, 2009 at 4:45 PM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for GoNiners.
i thought we released Roman
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
He would be, if there was such a thing called a 8th round pick!!!

Nah, I doubt it, up there in age and just not much production to justify trading for him.
Roman isn't a good enough player where the team should be catering to trading him where he wants to go. I find it hard that he's even tradeable teams would just wait for him to be released.
  • gababiloba2
  • Info N/A
Although, you have to begin to wonder if we're beginning to turn a corner when other teams are wanting to pick up our cast-off's.
Share 49ersWebzone