Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by 09etihW:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
eric heitman is an average center........

But according to some in this thread, if our center doesn't dominate his man on EVERY single play, he's horrible, possibly the worst center in the league. LOL.

Mrs. Heitmann is that you?

I guess when you can't win with intelligent discourse, you can always revert to childish namecalling. I feel bad for you.

As soon as you bring intelligent discourse. I'll be willing to listen. Read EVERY [i like to try to belittle persons with unwitty sarcasm because I am an internet tough guy] one of your posts and come back and post rationally, if you are one that has not thrown stones.

Me, I will come right at ya.

I don't need to read every one of my posts, I wrote them. I am only interested in the truth, which doesn't really seem to concern you. If you're going to make ridiculous statements like, "Heitmann got blown up" then be prepared to defend them. You are the one who needs to go back and read the posts. It is you who brought the childish attitude, not me.

How do you define "the truth". Is the truth that Rocky Bernard steamrolled your boy to sack Alex Smith.

Please tell me how that has any relevance to the play we've been discussing.

But according to some in this thread, if our center doesn't dominate his man on EVERY single play, he's horrible, possibly the worst center in the league. LOL.

I guess when you can't win with intelligent discourse, you can always revert to childish namecalling. I feel bad for you.

As soon as you bring intelligent discourse. I'll be willing to listen. Read EVERY [i like to try to belittle persons with unwitty sarcasm because I am an internet tough guy] one of your posts and come back and post rationally, if you are one that has not thrown stones.

I don't need to read every one of my posts, I wrote them. I am only interested in the truth, which doesn't really seem to concern you. If you're going to make ridiculous statements like, "Heitmann got blown up" then be prepared to defend them. You are the one who needs to go back and read the posts. It is you who brought the childish attitude, not me.

How do you define "the truth". Is the truth that Rocky Bernard steamrolled your boy to sack Alex Smith.

Only a nitpicker would ask that

Let's continue this conversation later, after you've grown up.

The title of the thread is "ERIC HEITMANN IS A GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYER"

See my post above

The title is not ERIC HEITMAN DID NOT GET BLOWN UP ON ONE PLAY

I guarantee you no one would ever ask if Randy Cross or Jesse Sapolu were good football players. I actually watched good centers playing for the 49ers. Newbs was one of them.

I got my 25% warning because someone was talking smack about Roger Craig's fumble in the NFC Championship. Unprovked, I came in and defended CRAIG with the f bomb. I know how to circumvent the swear filter and I did. I told him to F**** himself. Me, Im 334HOF.

Sorry [in his best Dr. House condescension] whatever your name is.

Your mission to defend Heitmann's play on ONE PLAY is falling on deaf ears.

The title of the thread is "ERIC HEITMANN IS A GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYER"

And every single post between you and I has been in reference to one specific play. Perhaps you've forgotten my first post in which I said, "I am not a fan of Heitmann." You can't have intelligent discourse unless there is some foundation of truth. I have only tried to demonstrate that your statement was inaccurate. If your not man enough to own up to that, that's your problem.

See my post above

The title is not ERIC HEITMAN DID NOT GET BLOWN UP ON ONE PLAY

I guarantee you no one would ever ask if Randy Cross or Jesse Sapolu were good football players. I actually watched good centers playing for the 49ers. Newbs was one of them.

I got my 25% warning because someone was talking smack about Roger Craig's fumble in the NFC Championship. Unprovked, I came in and defended CRAIG with the f bomb. I know how to circumvent the swear filter and I did. I told him to F**** himself. Me, Im 334HOF.

Sorry [in his best Dr. House condescension] whatever your name is.

Your mission to defend Heitmann's play on ONE PLAY is falling on deaf ears.

Ok genius, would you like to discuss the other 53 snaps?
A breakdown from MM:

"If I had to rank their performances based on this game, from best to worst, I'd go: Heitmann, Staley, Baas, Rachal and Snyder."

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2008/11/closer-look-at-o-line-play-against-dallas.html

This was the first post from you on this thread that I found

I got a job for Heitmann that fits him well!
He might be great at this job! lol
Originally posted by moopoo:
A breakdown from MM:

"If I had to rank their performances based on this game, from best to worst, I'd go: Heitmann, Staley, Baas, Rachal and Snyder."

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2008/11/closer-look-at-o-line-play-against-dallas.html

On that 3rd and goal, Heitmann got blown up. Ask Alex about that. LA is equally to blame on the Bernard play.

Heitmann is a smart guy. He is technically sound. However, when he gets blown up it is obvious and at bad time.

I don't know why there are 6 pages defending the guy. He's no Randy Cross or Jesse Sapolu or Newberry.

Look, I'm not a Heitmann fan, but I am a fan of the truth. Heitmann did NOT get "blown up" on that third down play. He blocked left to double team the DE with Bass. Rachal went right and Ratliff went up the middle untouched. That is obvious miscommunication.

Of which it is crucial that the center must make sure that he gets the message out to the line about the assigned blocking scheme for the play. The guy is over rated. He has been the starter here long enough to at the least have the proper technique downpat, amongst other things he fails at.

So you're assuming that Heitmann (a six year starter) failed to communicate, and the ROOKIE right guard is exempt from blame?

Your second post

A breakdown from MM:

On that 3rd and goal, Heitmann got blown up. Ask Alex about that. LA is equally to blame on the Bernard play.

Heitmann is a smart guy. He is technically sound. However, when he gets blown up it is obvious and at bad time.

I don't know why there are 6 pages defending the guy. He's no Randy Cross or Jesse Sapolu or Newberry.

Look, I'm not a Heitmann fan, but I am a fan of the truth. Heitmann did NOT get "blown up" on that third down play. He blocked left to double team the DE with Bass. Rachal went right and Ratliff went up the middle untouched. That is obvious miscommunication.

Ok, sorry, second post, the other one was thrd
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

You don't know the truth
Originally posted by moopoo:
A breakdown from MM:

Of which it is crucial that the center must make sure that he gets the message out to the line about the assigned blocking scheme for the play. The guy is over rated. He has been the starter here long enough to at the least have the proper technique downpat, amongst other things he fails at.

So you're assuming that Heitmann (a six year starter) failed to communicate, and the ROOKIE right guard is exempt from blame?

Your second post

Dude, are you for real? This is coming from the same guy that called me a nitpicker? LOL. Now, go back and read carefully. It's right up there ^^^^^.
A breakdown from MM:

Ok, sorry, second post, the other one was thrd

Ok great, so now that we have established that it was the 2nd post and not the 1st, WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

You don't know the truth

Lol It's a joke bro. I not analyzing just one game on Heitmann.
He's just not good. Every game he does something that costs the Niners.
Dating 2 years ago. I never liked him.
Share 49ersWebzone