LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 188 users in the forums

And the Anti-Heitmann Crowd Suddenly Went Silent

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by LeathafaceUCSD:
Originally posted by krizay:

I just clicked on this thread and missed a good one.

Dude calls people out. Gets pwnd and tucks his tail between his legs?

Sup krizay, yeah you missed a good one. I've been avoiding the VD has stones for hands thread myself.

Why's that? Seats are filling up fast. Almost out of room on the bandwagon.

No worries though. Me and 9erReign will save you a seat! Just tell 'em Krizay sent you.

Well I'm not ready to jump on just yet.
I've never had anything against Heitmann and for the most part he has played well and consistent. I think a very big misconception on this board is that a center must be a big mauler. In fact in most schemes they do not. That is why Baas was drafted to play Guard. His size and strength are better utilized at Guard. The line is starting to play better. I don't think the coaches want to mess with it right now.

Speaking of Centers....I'm glad to see Newberry playing well and looks like his knees are holding up. He is still one of my most favorite Niners in the last 10 or so years....as you can see in my name "Niners6262"

Go Niners
Still nothing? Hmmmmm....it seems that the rebellion has toppled "the self-proclaimed king of the webzone". Congrats to everyone involved.
Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
Still nothing? Hmmmmm....it seems that the rebellion has toppled "the self-proclaimed king of the webzone". Congrats to everyone involved.

Nah. MadDog is still one of the best posters here. All I don't get is why he needs to know all this technical stuff about Football to prove he knows about it. What does that have to do with being a fan of your team?
Originally posted by ritchie:

bwahaha
Originally posted by Method:

Nah. MadDog is still one of the best posters here. All I don't get is why he needs to know all this technical stuff about Football to prove he knows about it. What does that have to do with being a fan of your team?

Agreed that MD knows his stuff. Not many here would question that. I, for one, nearly always read his posts and learn something. However, the PRESENTATION of that information is what sometimes grates on people. This thread was their chance to attempt to knock MD down a peg or two, IMO.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Agreed that MD knows his stuff. Not many here would question that. I, for one, nearly always read his posts and learn something. However, the PRESENTATION of that information is what sometimes grates on people. This thread was their chance to attempt to knock MD down a peg or two, IMO.

That's debatable.

Going down to his level is fine if you feel inclined. I'd rather make my own stupid posts instead of dog others

It's not just the presentation. He's often wrong as well. If he exhibited a consistent level of insight regarding the Niners then the arrogance would be warranted, but the only arena where I've seen that from him is in regards to correctly identifying which players will be drafted. He's not always wrong by any means, but I don't see him being right frequently enough to be terribly impressive.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ritchie:

That's debatable.

Let the debate begin...DING DING DING!

Going down to his level is fine if you feel inclined. I'd rather make my own stupid posts instead of dog others

You dog people all of the time, Method!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I don't dog them personally, just idiotic posts.

BTW, Ritchie, have you been checking WW.net?! LOL
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I don't dog them personally, just idiotic posts.

BTW, Ritchie, have you been checking WW.net?! LOL

LMAOOO yes. The whole Buzz drama is hilarity at its finest.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Repeat after me: This is not a good team.
Share 49ersWebzone