There are 263 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jcs:
This only works if you don't have d******d friends or are in a FF league that tweets the scores

True, although I have my moments when I can't help myself and check the score at times lol, I still watch the game late cause I'm off Monday's
Nflbite.com is the way to go. Got fiber optic and stream every game for free. Any game you want you can stream.
Originally posted by netniss49:
Hi All,

I am sure this will get locked or moved. (I apologize i tried to look for a similar post) I moved to Nevada recently and i am concerned now i won't be able to catch watch games. Does anyone know the best way to go about watching them? Would you recommend Sunday NFL Ticket? Any help would be much appreciated!

Directv was offering Sunday ticket for free to new customers. I don't know if you have Directv now but if you don't it moght be worth getting. I'm guessing the Raiders will be your local team but they are usually on a different network. The Niners have 5 night games this season so you should at least get those.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Directv was offering Sunday ticket for free to new customers. I don't know if you have Directv now but if you don't it moght be worth getting. I'm guessing the Raiders will be your local team but they are usually on a different network. The Niners have 5 night games this season so you should at least get those.

Appreciate you!!!
I am actually open to getting Sunday NFL Ticket assuming that it works and i don't get screwed by them not having the game.

Sunday Ticket lets you watch all games live. No delays. The only time the black out a game is if it's being shown on your local FOX or CBS channel. Then you just watch it on the local station. I've had it ever since they started it and love being able to watch other games before of after the Niners game. I hate the delayed broadcasts because I usually know the score which takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it. The streaming services may work for some but not everyone has a stable broadband signal. If it isn't high speed and stable you can get freezes and blurring. They don't offer access to every game live: usually a few selected ones.

Sunday Ticket costs more but you get more. I always call them and negotiate a lower price each year. This year they are giving me $70 off my monthly bill for 12 months. They were going to give me the Sunday Ticket for free because I said I was going to cancel it but then they said they weren't authorized to provide it for free. The charge is $48.95 per month for 6 months so the $70 credit for 12 months more than pays for it. I know they were offering it for free to new customers but I don't know if that offer is still going on.
I live outside the country and NFL Sunday ticket is much less outside the US. If you have decent WiFi the reception is great and you can watch condensed games after the the games are over. When I'm in the States and have Directv, I would call and threaten to find a different provider, they would give me NFL Ticket for free. NBA season costs $15.00 in India, including playoffs. I'll watch the 49er games on Firstrowsports, it usually works. I can't see paying over $300 for NFL Ticket. The 49ers are a hot item so they should be on Network games the entire season.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I am actually open to getting Sunday NFL Ticket assuming that it works and i don't get screwed by them not having the game.

Sunday Ticket lets you watch all games live. No delays. The only time the black out a game is if it's being shown on your local FOX or CBS channel. Then you just watch it on the local station. I've had it ever since they started it and love being able to watch other games before of after the Niners game. I hate the delayed broadcasts because I usually know the score which takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it. The streaming services may work for some but not everyone has a stable broadband signal. If it isn't high speed and stable you can get freezes and blurring. They don't offer access to every game live: usually a few selected ones.

Sunday Ticket costs more but you get more. I always call them and negotiate a lower price each year. This year they are giving me $70 off my monthly bill for 12 months. They were going to give me the Sunday Ticket for free because I said I was going to cancel it but then they said they weren't authorized to provide it for free. The charge is $48.95 per month for 6 months so the $70 credit for 12 months more than pays for it. I know they were offering it for free to new customers but I don't know if that offer is still going on.

I've been a direc-tv customer for atleast 5 years. This past Mon, I called to cancel Sunday Ticket because they automatically bill you if you've ordered it the year before. This year the rep told me they're offering Sunday Ticket free of charge to returning customers.
I live in pa and usually got the sun ticket. It's so expensive and I only wanted to see the Niners games. I wasn't going to pay that this year. I had a sports add on for kodi a few years ago. It was tough to find a good stream. I got set up for nflbite games recently. Thanks for those who mentioned it. I had to buy VPN software for my firestick. Once u had that I ended up finding an app locast. I can set my location in the vpn to SF and get the locals. Have to see how it goes
Just curious.... Reports are that viewership was down for Thursday opener. Are streaming sites like sportsurge and crackstream taken into account when rating percentages are figured?
Cord cutting seems to be such a big thing that I'm wondering if this plays into it.
I have NFL game pass and plan on listening to the game on Sirius xm live and then watch afterwards ( if it's worth my time and won't ruin my day)
Do sites like sportsurge and crackstream stream live games on Sundays. I know they did Thursday but that was a nationally televised game
Thanks. Appreciate any ideas for live streaming
I can confirm that the Locast/VPN method works on a Fire stick.

i was watching this. Anybody tried sterling tv?
https://nflbite.com
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
https://nflbite.com

It says I need to install a VPN?? WTF!!
Please someone post a working game link. Things have changed since last year
[ Edited by ElectricEells on Sep 13, 2020 at 12:35 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
NEED LINK TO THE GAME PLEASE!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone