LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 173 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by weezie49er:
I understand what you are saying Amp. The Game Pass app used to verify by GPS but they realized people were using Location Spoofers so now they verify by IP. Im sure they will counter that soon as well but I put in a lot of reading to figure this method out and I like to help people so Im going to share what Ive learned with my fellow niner fans. Being a transplanted fan due to military i know how depressing it is to be without Niner football...anything I can do to help others. No disrespect to you sir.

Any idea why some guys were getting redirected to NFL network when trying to watch games?

It could be that whatever VPN they are using isnt working. The site is picking up somehow on their IP and realizing they are in the US so it just redirects to NFL Network. Hard to say without seeing the setup. I know on my iPad i go right to the media section but on my phone it takes me to a screen giving me an option to register or continue without registering...maybe they are trying to register and thats kicking them back as well??
i just join this community ;)
[ Edited by best_cruises on Aug 9, 2013 at 2:43 AM ]
Did they try clearing their cookies. You can't power down until you click watch now and the popup box with the games is fully loaded. Then disconnect. I had a few times where they were all blacked out but I cleared my cookies and restarted. I had no problems with the 49ers game last night though. Was so nice watching in hd compared to a stream where I could hardly see the ball.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Did they try clearing their cookies. You can't power down until you click watch now and the popup box with the games is fully loaded. Then disconnect. I had a few times where they were all blacked out but I cleared my cookies and restarted. I had no problems with the 49ers game last night though. Was so nice watching in hd compared to a stream where I could hardly see the ball.

That was the problem I was having -- the black out. Maybe I didn't clear cookies from the right browser. I tried using IE, while having Firefox open still to surf the zone. Maybe I had to clear cookies from both?
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
That was the problem I was having -- the black out. Maybe I didn't clear cookies from the right browser. I tried using IE, while having Firefox open still to surf the zone. Maybe I had to clear cookies from both?

Not sure if it will work or not but when I had that problem I cleared my recent history for firefox (only browser I use). Some might just clear cookies because they dont want to lose that other stuff but maybe clear cache is required as well. Anyways, I cleared my recent history (I have everything checked) then closed out of firefox so no browsers were open. Then I powered up, then opened firefox and went to bookmarked game pass. Opened the watch now and waited for the box to fully load. Then I powered off. One time I powered off before the box was fully loaded and I couldn't get the games. If it's a 9ers game live I'd get the game up first make sure it's working then power off. Then go to the webzone or where ever else. Just don't delete your cookies/history until you are fully done watching the game and are done with game pass. If you clear them during the game you might get kicked out, have blacked out or get sent to nfl network with the games blacked out or greyed out so you can't click them.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by best_cruises:
i just join this community ;)

Welcome aboard
  • DBSYM
  • Veteran
Hey now everybody. I've lurked for a while but I just lost my 2nd youtube account (same name) in 3 weeks for posting nfl games on my 49ers news page. I guess I need to change how I do that.
Am I allowed to link to my unlisted playlists here? So far it's just the 1st preseason game. I was just removed overnight. NFL removed all my HD 2012 games they can't go back up. It's a hassle but something about posting the games and being able to re-visit them without plugging in my passport..I can't let go
Sorry if this is the wrong area to ask in. I need to make sure I'm not breaking any rules before I just share links like it's all good for the new guy lol
Originally posted by DBSYM:
Hey now everybody. I've lurked for a while but I just lost my 2nd youtube account (same name) in 3 weeks for posting nfl games on my 49ers news page. I guess I need to change how I do that.
Am I allowed to link to my unlisted playlists here? So far it's just the 1st preseason game. I was just removed overnight. NFL removed all my HD 2012 games they can't go back up. It's a hassle but something about posting the games and being able to re-visit them without plugging in my passport..I can't let go
Sorry if this is the wrong area to ask in. I need to make sure I'm not breaking any rules before I just share links like it's all good for the new guy lol

I would start out by getting a different account name and email address for your youtube account. If you keep using the same username they will probably keep an eye out for your account name and check the videos on it. 2nd, don't name the video 49ers vs Broncos Preaseason NFL Game 1. The NFL has keywords it probably looks for on youtube. Name SvsDG1 or W1 for week one or SvDmatch1. Probably have SF, Den, 49, week, as some of the keywords to look for. If you want to share your links just on this board then make the link private so the only people that can see the video are ones you give the link to. Now if you're looking to get as many views as possible or whatever you will want a 49ers vs Broncos name so people searching can find it and won't want to make it private but it will likely get taken down. So I'd say new user name and email, rename videos to obscure name and make the link private and post the link for people on here or wherever you want. The less places the better chance it has of staying up.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 14, 2013 at 9:52 PM ]
Hey yall. Im going to take down my post telling you how to get free HD games and NFL Network. I guess if you want to PM me ill send it to you. Hope those that have already done it are enjoying it.
Good call and thanks for sharing. I've kept de saved (for PCs and Macs) that I can just copy and paste to anyone who PMs me. I make sure they have at least a few posts to verify they are actual fans.

Hey Amp could I get that guide from you? I cant wait for NFLN to show it tomorrow

or anyone who has it. Thanks.
[ Edited by eonblue on Aug 16, 2013 at 4:08 PM ]

links?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
links?

PM
Originally posted by eonblue:
Good call and thanks for sharing. I've kept de saved (for PCs and Macs) that I can just copy and paste to anyone who PMs me. I make sure they have at least a few posts to verify they are actual fans.

Hey Amp could I get that guide from you? I cant wait for NFLN to show it tomorrow

or anyone who has it. Thanks.

I encourage anyone looking for this method to PM me prior to kickoff. I probably won't be on my computer once the game is going. Again, I will only provide the info to verifiable fans that have posted on the webzone longer than a week or so. I apologize if I miss anyone's PMs. Also, there were some issues with some users not able to access the game. I cannot help with troubleshooting this issue, but let us know if it doesn't work and you find a way to figure it out so I can put it in my guide.

Sent you a pm!
Any links appreciated!!! Thanks in advance...
is firstrow down???
Share 49ersWebzone