LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hec26:
last wk some dude on here posted a link for the 9ers gm and it was perfect. damn i forgot the link it was a website and on the left it had a section where people talk and some dude by the name of rip32 or something like that posted the link of the gm and it played great on media windows player

you watched the full game???
  • dea49
  • Veteran
last wk some dude on here posted a link for the 9ers gm and it was perfect. damn i forgot the link it was a website and on the left it had a section where people talk and some dude by the name of rip32 or something like that posted the link of the gm and it played great on media windows player

http://www.stoogetv.com/player.html
  • Adman
  • Veteran
That was it i believe...i watched on that site as well....i hope its on this weekend also....damn NFL keeps shutting down the streams.
s**t man, if you guys find a good link, share the wealth. I'm paying for stream TV. If it sucks again this week, i'm not gonna pay for it anymore.
I will do so and any others will, too. This thread is for that, I think.
  • Tyler82
  • Info N/A
I have yet to find the game on the internet for this weekend anyone having any luck?
Originally posted by Tyler82:
I have yet to find the game on the internet for this weekend anyone having any luck?

wait till tomorrow when the schedules are posted
2 years later... and i still can't get tvu player to work... and there's nothing on p2p for sopcast.... (ncaa)
  • evil
  • Veteran

MyP2P already has a confirmed stream. Will be available tommorow.
Originally posted by evil:

last week is was only for tvants though....

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

last week is was only for tvants though....

yeah. not sure if it will be again or if it will be elsewhere. there was a stream for justin.tv last week but it got cut off midway through.
Originally posted by Adman:
That was it i believe...i watched on that site as well....i hope its on this weekend also....damn NFL keeps shutting down the streams.

I watched half the game with the stooge link. Went to sleep at half time Perfectly transmitted.

Hope to watch the whole game this week.
  • Tyler82
  • Info N/A

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Originally posted by dea49:

yeah i used this last week and it worked great. it streams from windows media player. be sure to have an updated version of windows media player.
Originally posted by SantaFe49er:
Originally posted by dea49:

yeah i used this last week and it worked great. it streams from windows media player. be sure to have an updated version of windows media player.

yea stooge tv was the site i was talkin bout it worked really good hope to catch the gm on there tomorrow
Share 49ersWebzone