LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by manzano16:
after much frustration, I've got this link which has been working great:

http://www.justin.tv/proathletetv

this link was great except now its gone.lol copyright issues. anyone know any other way to watch the game on the internet?
I paid for streamTV today and I think I set up everything correctly but when I load up the link on the website it loads up winamp like it should but when the link starts up I just get audio with no video for around 5 seconds then it says "end of playback" If I hit the play button it buffers again and does the same thing. Am I doing something wrong???
  • TheHitman85
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by neunundvierziger:
Originally posted by TheHitman85:
Originally posted by neunundvierziger:
68 minutes on streamtvnow without rebuffering and counting...

wat am i doing wrong?? my streamtv shuts down every minute. u got any suggestions???

Are you on channel 11 like me?

ya 1st feed on channel 11 totally sux, the 2nd 1 worked for a few mins for half time n then stopped. its mostly been working for only a minute or so. u have ne idea y??
Originally posted by ijm8710:
for anybody wondering how stoogtv works don't worry about the main links on left

like someone said before watch the chatbox on right
someone will post direct link and u have to click it fast before it goes dead or wait for a new one to come up

or register (real fast u don't need email activation)
and ask for a link and shud take only a minute for someone to post a link

Thanks!! Works like a charm. Not the best quality but I can see everything!!!
Wtf is up with that stoogtv? I don't see what you're talking about. There's no chat box on the right, nor is there a place to register.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Native49erFan:
Wtf is up with that stoogtv? I don't see what you're talking about. There's no chat box on the right, nor is there a place to register.

right below where you would post a message, it shows "profile". click it and create one, then ask for the 49ers link, it was easy.
post a link that site please. I'm going to stoogtv.com and I'm not seeing anything that you're talking about, just a bunch of BS links, and none of them have anything to do with what you're saying.
  • jrouter
  • Info N/A
I`m not seeing it either on stoogtv...what happen?
StreamTV was terrible as well as the 49ers. Winamp often stopped, and did not do even buffering at the end. After all, I watched the game with stoogetv on the way. It seems I have a hard time to watch the games in this year too.

[ Edited by yoshi on Sep 8, 2008 at 01:33:59 ]
streamTV sucked major ass. I'll give it another shot next week but it was just bad. It would cut out like every minute.

• jrouter
  • Info N/A
Is stoogtv the only site to watch regular season games? I live in Illinois(St.L.Lamb country) I tried Justintv and I could not find any link to the game need help please?
As far as I know, there are no free live streaming site which show the game of 49ers constantly every week. Any site cannot be counted on so much.

Although stoogetv looks to be most dependable for the moment, we must see how turn out after this.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
what do i need to download to make streamtv work!?!?!

I signed up and registered...but i dont have the correct software ready to watch?

Something about winamp? where do i download this? do i need anything else with it?

thanks!
Originally posted by Adman:
what do i need to download to make streamtv work!?!?!

I signed up and registered...but i dont have the correct software ready to watch?

Something about winamp? where do i download this? do i need anything else with it?

thanks!

Go to the FAQ's section. It tells you in detail what you need to do to get the stream. I did this yesterday as well but couldn't get the video stream with Winamp for some reason. I would only get audio. So I tried playing it with another player, VLC player, and it worked but it would cut out VERY often. It was p**sing me off.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
thanks man....im sure it cuts out cuz of all the people watching the same stream.
Share 49ersWebzone