LISTEN: Impact Rookies & Brandon Aiyuk's Contract With Larry Krueger →

There are 93 users in the forums

😭🦅 CRY, EAGLES, CRY THREAD 😭🦅

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I think the pass rusher from the Bills is good. The other guys we added are marginal players. The Eagles really added a big haul this off season. At least on paper they got better. I don't see how we are better.

You referring to him as "the pass rusher from the Bills" shows me that you are doing this to incite/troll.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I think the pass rusher from the Bills is good. The other guys we added are marginal players. The Eagles really added a big haul this off season. At least on paper they got better. I don't see how we are better.

You referring to him as "the pass rusher from the Bills" shows me that you are doing this to incite/troll.

The Niners didn't need to over pay for a free agent. They got an edge rusher without over playing and filled a lot of holes with some decent backups. Fans often forget how important the depth that these so called marginal players provide. They forget until a starter gets injured. Then they complain that there isn't any depth.
this is reddickulous
Why didn't the Jets just pay Huff who is 5 years younger and will be cheaper than Reddick? And not have to give up a pick.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Why didn't the Jets just pay Huff who is 5 years younger and will be cheaper than Reddick? And not have to give up a pick.

Well they haven't given Reddick a new deal yet and would get a compensatory pick if he walked after this season I believe.

Plus Reddick is the better player.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

It's good to have Reddick off that team. That should help us. Great news.
I honestly don't get this trade from the Eagles perspective. They look more lethal offensively, but defensively I can't see how they are better. Maybe they plan to hit edge heavy in the draft?
  • Silky
  • Veteran
My best friend just got hired to be a dentist for the Eagles. I told him to be sinister and not add that extra fluoride at the end of their visit. Really get them

Share 49ersWebzone