There are 193 users in the forums

Super Bowl LVII - First ever Super Bowl to feature two African American Quarterbacks.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Originally posted by Niners99:
It was clear holding. If its a clear penalty and it affected the play, call it.

Just like 2mph over is clear speeding, does it REALLY need to be enforced? When I watch that play in real time, I can't even tell Bradberrys hand closes for .5 seconds unless I get the right camera angles. The play was not affected at all imho. The Chiefs line got beat on that play and they essentially got bailed out. That's not what fans should want

I want penalties called. And that's a clear penalty.

*called on all teams.
Fixed
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by Niners99:
It was clear holding. If its a clear penalty and it affected the play, call it.

Just like 2mph over is clear speeding, does it REALLY need to be enforced? When I watch that play in real time, I can't even tell Bradberrys hand closes for .5 seconds unless I get the right camera angles. The play was not affected at all imho. The Chiefs line got beat on that play and they essentially got bailed out. That's not what fans should want

I want penalties called. And that's a clear penalty.

*called on all teams.
Fixed

Every penalty? They say you can call holding on every play. If that's true the games would drag on forever and have no pace or flow.

I hate the crown of the helmet calls. Way too many are incidental contact. I also don't like defensive holding or illegal blocks downfield when they are on the opposite side of the field and have no effect on the play. The problem is way too many fouls are judgement calls made in a split second by officials that are not always in the best position. They make the wrong call or miss the infraction completely. I don't know how you can fix this.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
So you agree with Chiefs fans that the holding on Nick Bosa that wasn't called was a good no-call?

Absolutely. I also agree with the Crabtree no call. Wanting soft ass penalties in those moments is a b***h made way of thinking imo. The threshold would be something like the one they missed earlier on juju. I'd be fine with that being called in crunch time, but slight holds? Na. Beat your f**king man. Earn it. No excuses. That's how I feel it should be
Throw out the rulebook in the last 2 minutes. Prison rules, amirite?
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

" The threshold would be something like the one they missed earlier on juju. I'd be fine with that being called in crunch time "

Somehow translates to "I want prison rules! Throw out the rule book!!"

" The threshold would be something like the one they missed earlier on juju. I'd be fine with that being called in crunch time "

Somehow translates to "I want prison rules! Throw out the rule book!!"

Welcome to the WZ.. when ppl can't argue your point as it stands they exaggerate your point and argue against their exaggeration lol
Why is this thread more the Rigged thread and the Rigged thread more on black qbs ....what is going on lol
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Why is this thread more the Rigged thread and the Rigged thread more on black qbs ....what is going on lol

Tha man is out to rigg everything.
Absolutely. I also agree with the Crabtree no call. Wanting soft ass penalties in those moments is a b***h made way of thinking imo. The threshold would be something like the one they missed earlier on juju. I'd be fine with that being called in crunch time, but slight holds? Na. Beat your f**king man. Earn it. No excuses. That's how I feel it should be

Bosa did beat his f**king man which is why Fisher had his arms around his neck. lol

I understand people not wanting to see a game decided by a penalty in the last 2 minutes but what about a bad call in the first half that results in a TD?

There's no way you're ever going to eliminate bad calls or missed calls. WRs want PI after every incomplete pass. DEs want holding called on every play. The refs are human and can't call every play perfectly. Look at this web site. Even after repeated looks at the replays we still don't all agree on the call or whether it should have been made at a crucial time. If they don't make that call then KC fans would be complaining that they got robbed and could have had a TD.

Bosa did beat his f**king man which is why Fisher had his arms around his neck. lol

I don't care where Fishers arm is honestly. Bosa never got good position on him. He wasn't good enough on that play to deserve a flag. Be great and make a play. Thats wasn't great

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

I understand people not wanting to see a game decided by a penalty in the last 2 minutes but what about a bad call in the first half that results in a TD?

There's no way you're ever going to eliminate bad calls or missed calls. WRs want PI after every incomplete pass. DEs want holding called on every play. The refs are human and can't call every play perfectly. Look at this web site. Even after repeated looks at the replays we still don't all agree on the call or whether it should have been made at a crucial time. If they don't make that call then KC fans would be complaining that they got robbed and could have had a TD.

Do you really think anybody would care that KC is whining about there being no penalty there? Since when have people cared about the Bosa hold? Or Crabtree hold, or the Bradshaw fumble?

KC fans would be getting clowned for whining about that play of the ref never threw the flag
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Feb 23, 2023 at 2:05 PM ]

I don't care where Fishers arm is honestly. Bosa never got good position on him. He wasn't good enough on that play to deserve a flag. Be great and make a play. Thats wasn't great

It's holding. John Madden who belongs in the HOF 3x over, once said you could call holding on every play in the NFL.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
It's holding. John Madden who belongs in the HOF 3x over, once said you could call holding on every play in the NFL.

Bosa didn't win on that play. We can get into arm placement and whatnot and get a hold for Bosa, but that's soft. I wanna see him win, nothing handed
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Feb 23, 2023 at 2:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone