There are 150 users in the forums

🏈 2022 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Feel bad for DeFo. It'll be interesting to see how Indy fixes the QB spot moving forward and if Ballard is the one that gets to do it.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Feel bad for DeFo. It'll be interesting to see how Indy fixes the QB spot moving forward and if Ballard is the one that gets to do it.
So many great games this week! so excited!
Josh Allen is alright at this football thing
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Yes he is..
to many white helmets in this game.
[ Edited by Jeepzilla on Dec 1, 2022 at 7:12 PM ]
Has Josh allen regressed? Or is it that asshat Ken dorsey that's making him look less than stellar
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Yes he is..
to many white helmets in this game.

It's always great to see the classic 60s patriots logo. It reminds you of how horrific the current corporate hi tech robot face patriot is. Maybe the worst logo in the NFL

that td pass was insane
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Dec 1, 2022 at 7:28 PM ]
Does being praised by Michaels and the other dude and then being ejected for a hit on the next play count as an announcer's jinx?
Thursday Night Football is a SnoozeFest 😴

I don't know how realistic it is but it would be cool if he came back home. He's too much a cornerstone of their defense though and contract is too massive.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I don't know how realistic it is but it would be cool if he came back home. He's too much a cornerstone of their defense though and contract is too massive.

Kinlaw plus I will throw in Armstead for DEFO. Plus a new first rounder from Indy to make that trade right again
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

Naw they need to fully invest in a young draft prospect instead of throwing bandaids at the situation. It's unfortunate that Luck retired because he was basically a vegetable by 30 as he's been really hard to replace.

Naw they need to fully invest in a young draft prospect instead of throwing bandaids at the situation. It's unfortunate that Luck retired because he was basically a vegetable by 30 as he's been really hard to replace.

It's somewhat ironic because Indianapolis fell into Luck with Manning departing, but the sudden retirement came back full circle. They've really botched it since then and shows you what will usually happen when a franchise misses on QB.
I've never been one to root for someone to get hurt; but I wouldn't be upset if Watson had a season/career ending injury today.
Share 49ersWebzone