There are 264 users in the forums

🏈 2022 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Nice start for the Bills. Kinda hoping this is kinda how our Offense runs

Me too.. just put the ball in the FQBs hands.. let him win snap after snap
The way Allen moves and manipulates the defense is fun to watch
Great drive
Kyle would've ran it up the middle, I don't understand why he never calls a fake like that. Someone will be wide open
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Sep 8, 2022 at 5:30 PM ]
That was sexy notice 3rd and short everyone stacked on the LOS and they PASS.. take note KS..
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
The way Allen moves and manipulates the defense is fun to watch

He makes it look easy I think TL can do this too he has all the traits
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Kyle would've ran it up the middle, I don't understand why he never calls a fake like that. Someone will be wide open

Well to be fair Jimmy isnt that quick at rolling out. So kinda limits what you can do with that.
Nice start from the Bills.

I'm expecting a shootout.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Is Ken Dorsey the Bills play caller?

Well to be fair Jimmy isnt that quick at rolling out. So kinda limits what you can do with that.

Ummm, if that was the Niners that would be a QB sneak play. Jimmy excels at that due to learning from TB

• dmax
  • Veteran
Hey ks..u see that
Tinashe and lance. Win a Super Bowl and get the girl

It's not even about Jimmy being able to run for the 1st. The d will always be expecting Kyle to run on 3rd or 4th and 1 meaning that whole d will most likely go forward forgetting someone in the passing game. I'm sure even Jimmy can complete a short pass
Originally posted by FL9er:
Is Ken Dorsey the Bills play caller?

Yes
Kupp still is always open lol
Share 49ersWebzone