Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by CenCal9er:
Raiders finally showed up

Jacobs is at least

The one day * benched him in FFB he puts up 31
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I posted earlier..

that game from Geno... would like to see it stacked vs any game from Russ in SEA.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I posted earlier..

that game from Geno... would like to see it stacked vs any game from Russ in SEA.

Wilson wasn't a big numbers or stats guy. He just won games in the most improbable fashion. He was kind of the opposite of Jimmy who usually has decent numbers and a good completion percentage but rarely makes spectacular off schedule plays. Wilson's ability to scramble and find an open receiver 40-50 yards downfield was uncanny. Seattle had a strong running game for most of his career so he wasn't asked to throw for 350 yards every game. Remember the mantra his last couple of years in Seattle when they didn't have a running game. Let Russ cook.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Oct 3, 2022 at 2:13 PM ]
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

I posted earlier..

Wilson wasn't a big numbers or stats guy. He just won games in the most improbable fashion. His ability to scramble and find an open receiver 40-50 yards downfield was uncanny. Seattle had a strong running game for most of his career so he wasn't asked to throw for 350 yards every game. Remember the mantra his lasy couple of years in Seattle when they didn't have a running game. Let Russ cook.

This is all 100% correct.. which is why if you asked me if Geno would be putting up prime Steve Young statlines this year I wouldn't have believed it. I thought it would be mediocre passing, low pass attempts and Geno "game managing". He balled out of his mind.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by CenCal9er:
Raiders finally showed up

Jacobs is at least

The one day * benched him in FFB he puts up 31

I'm in the same boat
Anyone see the Cameron Brate stuff? In the aftermath of the Tua stuff it was pretty bizarre / weird to watch.
If our defenders could catch the ball tonight the Rams would only have 6 points and we would have a blowout game at this point after the two pick 6s
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
I cannot believe this rams team won the super bowl
Anyone see the Cameron Brate stuff? In the aftermath of the Tua stuff it was pretty bizarre / weird to watch.

I don't understand how he wasn't evaluated by the 3rd party immediately.

Originally posted by captveg:

Yeah I got kinda like what is going on live.. I mean you could tell he was dazed in real time.. yet he was forced to get up and sprint his dazed butt off the field and they actually flagged him for not clearing the field fast enough while probably concussed

Safety first ppl
Russell Wilson is so full of s**t, talking to Joe Montana talking about I loved watching you as kid when he's 33. I'm f**king 35 die hard 9er fan and have never watched Montana since I was too young . I don't even remember nor knew what football was when he was in KC. My 1st 9er qb I watched and remember was a mid to late 30's Steve, maybe Wilson remembers things when he was like 3
Originally posted by captveg:

Yeah I got kinda like what is going on live.. I mean you could tell he was dazed in real time.. yet he was forced to get up and sprint his dazed butt off the field and they actually flagged him for not clearing the field fast enough while probably concussed

Safety first ppl

As I understand it without looking anything up, in all games played there is supposed to be an independent 3rd-party team (that must include a neurologist) that has the ultimate authority to stop the game in order to remove players from the field for this exact reason.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
I cannot believe this rams team won the super bowl

"this" ram team didnt

they lost significant talent since then

-LT Whitworth
-DE Von Miller
-WR OBJ
-WR Robert Woods

Only upgrade so far was LB Bobby Wagner
Hines just got completely messed up after that hit. Kinda starting to wonder if football will be around at all in 20 years
Share 49ersWebzone