Originally posted by HomestarRunner:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
All no ring team:

Marino
Barry Sanders
Randy Moss

HC Charles Barkley

Bruce Smith and Dick Butkus on D.

Maybe Dan Reeves,Jeff Fisher or Marty Schottenhiemer coaching.

Who's the best DB?

Tony Gonzales for TE

Champ Bailey and Paul Krause come to mind.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
why is this in niner talk? lol

The answer is Fran Tarkenton

he and chuck foreman constantly s**t the bed in the super bowls
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Gio Carmazzi
Dan Marino
Fran Tarkenton
Jim Kelly
Archie Manning
Otto Graham (because the Super Bowl was before his time I believe.)
Warren Moon
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Dan Marino
Fran Tarkenton
Jim Kelly
Archie Manning
Warren Moon
fouts was pretty good to. brodie to. steve spurrier not so much
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Dan Marino
Fran Tarkenton
Jim Kelly
Archie Manning
Warren Moon

Phillip Rivers
I put Jim Kelly over Marino.

Kelly
Marino
Warren Moon
Steve McNair
Rich Gannon
Tarkington
Cunningham
Originally posted by Joecool:

Kelly
Marino
Warren Moon
Steve McNair
Rich Gannon
Tarkington
Cunningham

Pure QB, I put Marino over Kelly. But I put thise Bills teams over those Dolphins.

Steve McNair never reached what he was really capable of, and I blame that fully on Jeff Fisher. The most over rated coach in NFL history. It's funny too, I saw an article the other day that listed the best and worst QB's all time for each franchise. For the Oilers/Titans, they listed Billy Joe Toliver as the worst...and as the best...BUT showed a picture of Warren Moon. The first line of their comments said "Warren Moon never gets the credit he deservred". Ironic!!!!!
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Kelly
Marino
Warren Moon
Steve McNair
Rich Gannon
Tarkington
Cunningham

Pure QB, I put Marino over Kelly. But I put thise Bills teams over those Dolphins.

Steve McNair never reached what he was really capable of, and I blame that fully on Jeff Fisher. The most over rated coach in NFL history. It's funny too, I saw an article the other day that listed the best and worst QB's all time for each franchise. For the Oilers/Titans, they listed Billy Joe Toliver as the worst...and as the best...BUT showed a picture of Warren Moon. The first line of their comments said "Warren Moon never gets the credit he deservred". Ironic!!!!!
Mcnair was friggin CLOSE THO.
YOU CANT GET ANY CLOSER TO A RING THAN THAT..

How about an update to best player to never win a Super Bowl and here are your poll choices

Marino
Barry Sanders
Moss
Bruce Smith
How about an update to best player to never win a Super Bowl and here are your poll choices

Marino
Barry Sanders
Moss
Bruce Smith

Sanders easy
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Marino
Barry Sanders
Moss
Bruce Smith

Sanders easy

He may be 4th imo. Marino is an FQB with all time arm talent. Moss is Randy Moss. There was nothing like prime Moss. Smith is the all time sack leader perhaps the best pass rusher of all time.

Sanders is electric if you wanted the best highlight reel pick him perhaps Moss. If you want to win.. give me a QB or pass rusher.
Dan Marino and Dan Fouts, both had no luck in AFC championship games, Chargers in 1981, Fins in 85. The Chargers played in sub zero conditions in Cincinnati and lost all chance of getting to the SB. It's too bad because a Chargers-49er SB would have been one for the ages. The 85 Fins would have curbed all talk of Da Bears being the Greatest Team Of All-Time. Marino gave the Bears their only loss in the regular season.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Dan Marino and Dan Fouts, both had no luck in AFC championship games, Chargers in 1981, Fins in 85. The Chargers played in sub zero conditions in Cincinnati and lost all chance of getting to the SB. It's too bad because a Chargers-49er SB would have been one for the ages. The 85 Fins would have curbed all talk of Da Bears being the Greatest Team Of All-Time. Marino gave the Bears their only loss in the regular season.

Chargers 49ers Super Bowl

Share 49ersWebzone