There are 220 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo vs D.Watson

Shop 49ers game tickets
If you are WFT,Carolina,Broncos, NYG,Saints,Bucs,Colts,Browns,Steelers,Titans

what are you willing to give up ?
Nothing for D.Wat unless i get clarification of whats going to happen to him.
Picks and/or players.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Picks and/or players.

I think I'd prefer a proper starter in return
Jimmy is a mid 2nd Rounder

Deshaun is worth 3 first rounders but its tricky how things are going. I dont see him serving any jail time but he will end up being suspended a year by the league.
So how much do you give up for someone who is going to sit a year and will bring heat to your team with negative media?
Jimmy G > Deshaun Weinstein
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:

Deshaun is worth 3 first rounders but its tricky how things are going. I dont see him serving any jail time but he will end up being suspended a year by the league.
So how much do you give up for someone who is going to sit a year and will bring heat to your team with negative media?

At least 5 teams dying for a QB. Awful draft for QB's
We are getting more than a 2nd
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:

I don't trust any players after that much time off. Just look at what recent time off has done to leveon bell, Antonio brown, teddy Bridgewater.

I would consider ap the only exception that comes to mind and he was already headed to the hof before that.

There's no guarantees he can even play at the level he was. He's worth maybe a second round flyer to a team that needs him. He might have been worth 3 first round picks had he not had time off or any baggage.
I see where a Bucs reporter is calling Jimmy a serviceable heir to Brady. "Serviceable" is a word that many Niner fans have used to describe Jimmy during his time here. Not terrible. Not great. Serviceable.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I see where a Bucs reporter is calling Jimmy a serviceable heir to Brady. "Serviceable" is a word that many Niner fans have used to describe Jimmy during his time here. Not terrible. Not great. Serviceable.

I mean his two healthy seasons here and we found ourselves in the NFC championship game both times plus a trip to the SB....seasons he's been hurt we've gone 10-24 so if you want to call that serviceable.

A 3rd for Jimmy. Handcuffs for Watson. But Watson is miles better if not a criminal.
  • dj43
This topic is already covered in multiple threads throughout the site.
Share 49ersWebzone