LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

NFL Breaking News Thread-2024 Edition

Shop 49ers game tickets
I wonder how long he would be happy on a team like the 49ers that likes to spread the ball around and control the clock with the running game. My guess is he would be complaining about not getting enough touches by mid season.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I wonder how long he would be happy on a team like the 49ers that likes to spread the ball around and control the clock with the running game. My guess is he would be complaining about not getting enough touches by mid season.

I don't think Hopkins knows what winning football looks like in the pros from an experience standpoint. He's been to the playoffs five times but only played four. None of his teams were true contenders though. It was like they snuck in because their division was crap.

he's a great player but he comes off to me as a guy who wants the ball or else he throws a fit. I could be wrong. Idk if he is a good run blocker though, never looked into that. I just know his hands are ridiculously great with a 1% drop rate
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
[ Edited by boast on Jun 5, 2023 at 1:33 PM ]
Originally posted by boast:

I know the popular bet is Pittman but I'm going Kenny Moore.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

So you are saying.. you want to bet on it?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Alright man, just hold on a sec before we place the bet, let me head to the team facility first

looks like Colts did sign a WR today, Perriman. Does that mean anything??
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Jun 5, 2023 at 2:56 PM ]
true or fiction?
they got me with that fans would know who he is.. I don't know this guy

[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Jun 5, 2023 at 3:43 PM ]
true or fiction?
they got me with that fans would know who he is.. I don't know this guy

he prolly bet on that Vikings game and threw.
absolutely no one knows who that random CB is LMFAO. I doubt most colts fans know who he is, hell I doubt Jeff Saturday knew who he was. I wonder if he bet against the Colts at halftime against the Vikings, could prolly have doubled his min salary.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Straight released, no trade? Interesting
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
absolutely no one knows who that random CB is LMFAO. I doubt most colts fans know who he is, hell I doubt Jeff Saturday knew who he was. I wonder if he bet against the Colts at halftime against the Vikings, could prolly have doubled his min salary.

My thoughts exactly lol I thought it was gonna be like a 4th string wr that maybe fantasy football made everyone see the name or something
Originally posted by Janitor:

I don't understand the move
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by Janitor:

I don't understand the move

this is from ESPN

But his efficiency numbers, which measure the frequency of carries that produce a positive outcome, dipped noticeably. He led the NFL with 62 carries that either lost or did not gain a yard. And as ESPN's Bill Barnwell noted, only 34.5% of his carries gained a positive total of yards over expectation in Next Gen Stats' model, the second-lowest rate among running backs with at least 200 carries in 2022.

Cook underwent shoulder surgery Feb. 14 in hopes of avoiding the chronic separations he has had. At the time, the Vikings said he would be fully recovered in time for the regular season. He had not been participating in the voluntary portion of the Vikings' offseason program, and the timing of his departure means there will be no clash over whether he reports for mandatory minicamp later this month.

He joins a crowded vet RB unemployment line with Fournette and Zeke
Share 49ersWebzone