LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

NFL Breaking News Thread-2024 Edition

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Damon Arnette arrested again. Brandishing guns again. Pulled a gun on the valet in Las Vegas.

He's the guy who buys a gun cause he thinks that's what makes a guy tough.

Yes I agree.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Damon Arnette arrested again. Brandishing guns again. Pulled a gun on the valet in Las Vegas.

He's the guy who buys a gun cause he thinks that's what makes a guy tough.

Yes I agree.

Shocking Reid signed him . He's kind of a down low scumbag. Clearly doesn't give a s**t about character. Looo no further than his sons
Damn Kamara is done.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Damn Kamara is done.
doubt it
First Sean Peyton
then Alvin Kamara
I'm betting Michael Thomas is gonna demand a trade or sit out next year
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Damn Kamara is done.
doubt it
Yea, might get charged with aggravated battery given the broken eye socket. Pled down to a misdemeanor battery with restitution for medical bills and an out of court settlement to pay off the victim. NFL is much more aggressive on suspensions for domestic abuse on a female versus a drunken fight versus a male at a night club.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Dude just dropping city names in Europe like Americans can even name all 50 capital cities in America.
Munich? Really? It should be Frankfurt, Frankfurt and Frankfurt again. Frankfurt was the only stadium that was pretty crowded on most of the games. Munich did not even have a team and is a city for snobs and celebrities anyway.
Originally posted by mitpdub:

Originally posted by communist:
Munich? Really? It should be Frankfurt, Frankfurt and Frankfurt again. Frankfurt was the only stadium that was pretty crowded on most of the games. Munich did not even have a team and is a city for snobs and celebrities anyway.

Berlin would have been nice.
Originally posted by English:
Berlin would have been nice.

man i think watching a game in Berlin old ass olympic Stadium with 400m track would have really sucked. game experience in Munich will be ways better. plenty of leasure activity to do in Munich too
NFL Europe had both Frankfurt and Berlin Teams.

Amsterdam Admirals 1995–2007
Barcelona Dragons 1991–2003
Berlin Thunder 1999–2007
Cologne Centurions 2004–2007
Frankfurt Galaxy 1991–2007
Hamburg Sea Devils 2005–2007
London/England Monarchs 1991–1998
Rhein Fire 1995–2007
Scottish Claymores 1995–2004
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
NFL Europe had both Frankfurt and Berlin Teams.

Amsterdam Admirals 1995–2007
Barcelona Dragons 1991–2003
Berlin Thunder 1999–2007
Cologne Centurions 2004–2007
Frankfurt Galaxy 1991–2007
Hamburg Sea Devils 2005–2007
London/England Monarchs 1991–1998
Rhein Fire 1995–2007
Scottish Claymores 1995–2004

I always liked watching NFLE games just to see young 49ers' players getting some experience.
ADRIAN PETERSON ARRESTED FOR DV

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/13/adrian-peterson-arrested-domestic-violence/

Adrian Peterson is gonna be in a jail cell this weekend, 'cause he was arrested on his way out of Los Angeles ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us the ex-Vikings running back was arrested and booked for felony domestic violence Sunday at LAX -- this after airport police got a call at about 8:30 AM over a disturbance on an aircraft leaving LAX and attempting to take off en route to Houston.

We're told the plane actually had to turn around and link up with the gate again after an apparent verbal and physical altercation between a man and woman.
Share 49ersWebzone