LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 183 users in the forums

NFL Breaking News Thread-2024 Edition

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Lol I wish this fool would just get locked up, but nothing is gonna happen to him.

Just curious, Why do you wish another man get's locked up?

Sick a people like this getting chance after chance. He made me sick to my stomach when I saw the video of him in college knocking out that girl. If I was her dad this f**ker would've been dead.

For context the guy who's asking you the question also said all black men should be released from prison and their records expunged

Do you agree with this?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Holy crap!

A former 49er.

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Lol I wish this fool would just get locked up, but nothing is gonna happen to him.

Sick a people like this getting chance after chance. He made me sick to my stomach when I saw the video of him in college knocking out that girl. If I was her dad this f**ker would've been dead.

For context the guy who's asking you the question also said all black men should be released from prison and their records expunged

Do you agree with this?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Holy crap!

A former 49er.

Wow
Holy crap!

A former 49er.

It's Donte Whitner. Not even hard
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Holy crap!

A former 49er.

I am.

I'm sorry, I believe you meant Donte Hitner.

The disrespect...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

If you were that girls father I'd say you did a f**king atrocious job raising her.

f**k that I don't give a f**k what she did, no woman deserve to be hit like that well unless they have a weapon in there hand. I'm pretty sure if that was your daughter you'd do the same. I know for a fact you wouldn't just say, gee you know what I didn't raise her right my bad.

If you were that girls father I'd say you did a f**king atrocious job raising her.

f**k that I don't give a f**k what she did, no woman deserve to be hit like that well unless they have a weapon in there hand. I'm pretty sure if that was your daughter you'd do the same. I know for a fact you wouldn't just say, gee you know what I didn't raise her right my bad.

If my daughter spit on someone, used a racial slur and assaulted someone I'd be mad at her as well as the 18 year old boy who couldn't keep his emotions in check. Defending my daughter being racist with killing the boy wouldn't be a good look. Just my opinion

Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Looks like illegal streaming is the way to go
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

If my daughter spit on someone, used a racial slur and assaulted someone I'd be mad at her as well as the 18 year old boy who couldn't keep his emotions in check. Defending my daughter being racist with killing the boy wouldn't be a good look. Just my opinion

With killing the boy?? Not sure I understand??

What did Mixon do to her before that, what triggered her?? I'm not saying what she did was right not by any means, but no matter no woman should be hit like that?? Tell me do you have a daughter??

What did Mixon do to her before that, what triggered her?? I'm not saying what she did was right not by any means, but no matter no woman should be hit like that?? Tell me do you have a daughter??

You said he would be dead if that was your daughter. Insinuating you'd kill him. I'm not condoning either action but I do believe the altercation started outside the diner between Mixon and the girls friend. And then that's when she spit on him and they walked into the diner. It's been a long time since going rounds with this in the predraft forums but my understanding was she said the N word thinking she wouldn't get punched cause she's used to men who won't hit woman and he apparently skipped that day in man class. Both parties are piece of trash humans and I hope she still eats through a straw and I hope Mixon gets banned from the NFL but it won't happen cause he's talented.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

I have a streaming service with all local channels and it also had NFL Sunday Ticket while they with direct tv . D'ont know if you tube tv will be able to block NFL Sunday Ticket. No worries I just use the local feeds for 15.00 a month. I run the service off of firestick. Service I use has up to 10000 channels. Easy to find on google
IPTV
[ Edited by swaccmac1 on Apr 11, 2023 at 9:03 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

You said he would be dead if that was your daughter. Insinuating you'd kill him. I'm not condoning either action but I do believe the altercation started outside the diner between Mixon and the girls friend. And then that's when she spit on him and they walked into the diner. It's been a long time since going rounds with this in the predraft forums but my understanding was she said the N word thinking she wouldn't get punched cause she's used to men who won't hit woman and he apparently skipped that day in man class. Both parties are piece of trash humans and I hope she still eats through a straw and I hope Mixon gets banned from the NFL but it won't happen cause he's talented.

Plain and simple dude just needed thicker skin. People get called racist s**t all the time, what's he gonna do go around knocking everyone out, that's a danger to society, dude should be put in prison then or put outta his misery.

I got a daughter and f**k yah he'd be gone and any other fool that hits women. Just my two cents. Moving on..
Share 49ersWebzone