LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

NFL Breaking News Thread-2024 Edition

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by braap49er:

That's it He's worth a little more. Looks like it's the Lions division and an early exit bc of their D and Goff
This hurts a little bit. I was hoping to get Jordan Willis back.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/167824-raiders-sign-former-49ers-jordan-willis/
We only have 3 DE's on our roster right now. Armstead is listed as a DE but he plays DT. Bosa, Jackson, and Ferrell. Hyder still a FA.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
This hurts a little bit. I was hoping to get Jordan Willis back.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/167824-raiders-sign-former-49ers-jordan-willis/
I was too.

We are losing all our depth. Sucks
lol you guys hear what cam Newton is saying? He was like the worst qb in the league the last few years when playing. Now he is tryna act like he isn't a scrub and washed up.

that's what happens when you take for granted everything football wise and act like it'll always be there. It's a constant grind and as you age, you have to work harder than ever.

it's also a reason why I think running your QBs is dumb. Teams/Newton should of focused more on honing his passing ability. As soon as his legs diminished and his body broke down, inevitably, he became terrible. The same will happen with Lamar, Murray, and hurts. They're able to create large windows to throw in cause teams are worried about them running, but without that threat, they're not accurate enough to hit the tight windows consistently.

I hope Newton can get on a team, I don't wish any one to not get a job, but he shouldn't act like he's better than Anyone after these last few seasons of his.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Mar 21, 2023 at 8:24 AM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:

NYJ wanted out of this relationship that's a pretty good haul considering they wanted him gone

edit I read this as they are getting two picks for Moore; in fact they are giving Moore and a pick to move up, which makes more sense
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Mar 22, 2023 at 1:40 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

NYJ wanted out of this relationship that's a pretty good haul considering they wanted him gone

edit I read this as they are getting two picks for Moore; in fact they are giving Moore and a pick to move up, which makes more sense

Yea my guess is that 2nd going to GB here shortly
Originally posted by krizay:

Yea my guess is that 2nd going to GB here shortly

Yup

Pretty sure this linked to the idea of being able to flex Thurs night games, but playing two in one season? No thanks

They approved the number 0 which is not a number; it's nothing

No. 0 is coming to the NFL.

League owners approved the proposal to allow players to wear the number zero, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Tuesday from the Annual League Meeting, per sources informed of the decision.

Calvin Ridley gonna be 0
  • dj43
The emergency QB proposal is tabled until May.
Originally posted by dj43:
The emergency QB proposal is tabled until May.

I really hope that goes thru. Not for us, hopefully we won't need it. Good for the game. JL mentioned the knock on effect of you would have a lot more QBs on teams, on rosters, getting NFL level development, which also would be good for the game.
They approved the number 0 which is not a number; it's nothing

No. 0 is coming to the NFL.

League owners approved the proposal to allow players to wear the number zero, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Tuesday from the Annual League Meeting, per sources informed of the decision.

Calvin Ridley gonna be 0

Jim Otto, Double Zero.

Share 49ersWebzone