LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

NFL Breaking News Thread-2024 Edition

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erKing:
What's with now (I'm sure they've been doing this a while) nfl.com charging for it's "+" articles. Do they think I'm made of money (I'm sure some of you are)? Everyone and their momma wants you to subscribe to their "+" content. I got 3 words for you all - f**k You.

Cowboys traded for Brandon Cooks. Can't believe they got him for a 5th and 6th and Gilmore for a 5th.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by battletowin:

So Toney for Waller? Lol Raiders

Well played Giants.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Cowboys traded for Brandon Cooks. Can't believe they got him for a 5th and 6th and Gilmore for a 5th.

And Cooks is on the move again. Although Philly is weaker, I will give them the edge over Dallas in that division. Also, DaBoll is a good coach so with another quality draft, they could be trouble for Dallas. Curious to what Washington does at QB (maybe they should be the ones to go after Jackson), but Dallas is spending a lot to not even be the best team in their division.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
is he even good ?

Nah, he was bad last season. Really should be a right tackle but he's also young and with room to grow. Cincy would be selling low on him right now.

Yeah, he had a bad year. I wouldn't be surprised if a switch to the right side actually helped him.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Won't the Bengals just ask him to play RT as well? Why would he play RT for us if he doesn't want to for them (assumption of course)?

Because he went to high school in California, Ohio sucks and Skyline Chili is overrated.

That's all I got.

I remember having that chili and wondering how the F people eat this with spaghetti. Everyones got different tastes though I just discovered spam misaki... holy crap how can one be addicted to something so basic and bad for ya haha.
Thielen to the Panthers.
I am surprised Thielen was able to get a 3 year deal. He will be 33 when the season begins.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Thielen to the Panthers.

that's surprising for sure...
CGJ to the Lions

Eagles losing everyone
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Eagles losing everyone

seems like they've lost 7 or so starters on defense

Yeah, I read that they have a lot of young guys they want to play who they drafted.

I love it though. I feel like the eagles were overrated anyways. Damn good team but I still think we would of beat them pretty convincingly if all our QBs were ripped apart. Lol
[ Edited by tankle104 on Mar 19, 2023 at 6:45 PM ]
Originally posted by braap49er:

Wish we could have done that deal.
Kinda surprised CJ-GJ couldn't get more than a one year deal, after the season he just had.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Kinda surprised CJ-GJ couldn't get more than a one year deal, after the season he just had.

Definitely surprising, but it's toward the end of free agency and most of the money has been spent.
Share 49ersWebzone