There are 236 users in the forums

NFL Breaking News Thread-2024 Edition

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • evil
  • Veteran
Breaking news : evil will now be watching games with the Español commentary. They blow Ole Collinsworth out the water :

Originally posted by evil:
Breaking news : evil will now be watching games with the Español commentary. They blow Ole Collinsworth out the water :

Was there some Spanglish in there?

"Game Over!"
Look at the gamesmanship from Chargers

Mike Williams has a back fracture, which was just announced

He was 'questionable' all week, with what should have been clear and obvious all week long.. doesn't take a week to diagnose a fracture suffered in last weeks game
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Look at the gamesmanship from Chargers

Mike Williams has a back fracture, which was just announced

He was 'questionable' all week, with what should have been clear and obvious all week long.. doesn't take a week to diagnose a fracture suffered in last weeks game

yup and they're saying he'll only come back if chargers make it to Super Bowl, if not then hes done for the season.
Originally posted by evil:

Jamie Tartt reference.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Well when you get away with it in high school and then again in college you can't be surprised.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Oilcan:
Well when you get away with it in high school and then again in college you can't be surprised.

Lock this f**ker up. Can't stand this fool.

Good to see he's cleaned up his act

A Leopard rarely ever changes its spots. Had problems dealing with females since HS.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

The city prosecutor's office has made a formal request to drop the misdemeanor aggravated menacing charge against Bengals running back Joe Mixon.

The request to drop the charge against Joe Mixon is coming from the city prosecutors office. Hamilton County Municipal Court Presiding Judge Curt Kissinger tells Newsradio 700 WLW that he will dismiss it but only after he is sure that the alleged victim in the case has been notified. The reason that the prosecutor asked for dismissal has not been given but the agent for Mixon has said that police rushed to judgement in the case that reportedly involved a road rage incident downtown. The agent says cops should be held to a higher standard and shouldn't be playing with peoples lives and reputations like that. The aggravated menacing charge was brought after a woman said Mixon pulled a gun on her and threatened her at 3rd and Walnut. It isn't clear if she has recanted that claim or if a private settlement was worked out between the parties.

https://700wlw.iheart.com/content/2023-02-03-bengals-running-back-joe-mixon-in-the-clear/
NFL Considering eliminating more ways to tackle the ball carrier

I understand as 49ers' players get injured by these type of tackles a lot, but I also am wondering, what are defenders supposed to do to get the ball carrier down?
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

I understand as 49ers' players get injured by these type of tackles a lot, but I also am wondering, what are defenders supposed to do to get the ball carrier down?

SMH. Yet ball carriers are initiating contact with the crown of their helmet. Tom Brady said something like "it's not my opponents job to make sure I'm safe"
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

SMH. Yet ball carriers are initiating contact with the crown of their helmet. Tom Brady said something like "it's not my opponents job to make sure I'm safe"

Kinda funny coming from the most protected player ever.
Share 49ersWebzone