• Veteran
Zach Wilson benched lol

More time for book club!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Tman:
Zach Wilson benched lol

More time for book club!

Good, maybe it will humble his ass a bit.
Saleh doesn't play around.
Originally posted by boast:
Zach Wilson benched lol

More time for book club!

I was watching Rich Eisen and he said that if Geno Smith decided to throw his next 150 passes into the stands, he would still have a higher QB rating. Jets fans coping.

Zach Attack doesn't appear mature enough for the role and responsibility
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Zach Wilson benched lol

More time for book club!

I was watching Rich Eisen and he said that if Geno Smith decided to throw his next 150 passes into the stands, he would still have a higher QB rating. Jets fans coping.

He needs to focus on banging MILFs IMO
Zach Wilson benched lol

More time for book club!

This needed to happen for the rest of the club not to take him out the old school way. Saleh making good moves.
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Zach Wilson benched lol

More time for book club!

Dude's a winner, look at that win %
Starting to look like both Wilson and Mac Jones were busts. Jones probably still carves out an Andy Dalton type career, which is what people should've seen from the very start. But nobody would've drafted Dalton in the early 1st if they knew.

Trey still an incomplete, but flashed really promising signs when he was able to play. Fields still looks like a crap pocket passer, but is running like Lamar Jackson. Lawrence probably gets there eventually, although im skeptical that either him or Fields can truly succeed with the teams they're on.

Overall the 2021 rookie QB class isn't looking as great as it was hyped to be. I still believe Lance can be the best one from that class.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Starting to look like both Wilson and Mac Jones were busts. Jones probably still carves out an Andy Dalton type career, which is what people should've seen from the very start. But nobody would've drafted Dalton in the early 1st if they knew.

Trey still an incomplete, but flashed really promising signs when he was able to play. Fields still looks like a crap pocket passer, but is running like Lamar Jackson. Lawrence probably gets there eventually, although im skeptical that either him or Fields can truly succeed with the teams they're on.

Overall the 2021 rookie QB class isn't looking as great as it was hyped to be. I still believe Lance can be the best one from that class.
That's a bit harsh being only in their second year. Better judgment would be how they do in their 4th year

Dalton was a 2nd rd pick up in this b***h
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Alfienator:

That's a bit harsh being only in their second year. Better judgment would be how they do in their 4th year

Mac Jones been to the playoffs and Zach Wilson is a 5-2 starter and they're bust???

Trey Lance has barely even played due to injuries and hasn't even sniffed a 5-2 record. But he's not a bust??

Homerism at its finest!!!
Can we trade Trey for Zach Wilson next year?
Originally posted by mattster03:

Why would they do that after seing what Zach Wilson is made of?

We don't exactly know what Trey is right now but we know what Zach is and it's not good. Atleast with Trey he is likeable and appears to be a good leader. Zach doesn't even have that going for him.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Nov 23, 2022 at 1:33 PM ]
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by mattster03:

Why would they do that after seing what Zach Wilson is made of?

Because I think we could do better with him
Share 49ersWebzone