LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

Tom Brady, QB retires again

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Bloodless:

375 million over 10 years. He will make more as a broadcaster lol. I didn't know these guys made this kind of money. That's just crazy.

They don't. Romo supposedly makes around $18 million a year and he's near the very top. Brady just Christian Kirked the market.

Math makes sense. 2 Romos don't equal 1 Brady.

Idk this is the first time I've ever been excited about Brady.

Imo to be the "GOAT" you have to be physically a specimen, and somehow be able to couple that with an elite mind for the game and do both better than anybody else. So mind and body. All players are on a spectrum. They are on a scale with each of these two aspects of the game. If you have most of (or all of) one of these traits, you have a chance to be a great player. However you need to have a better game overall than anybody else. So to be the goat long term you have to have A LOT of both. I think what most people mean when they say, "Tom Brady is the goat," is, "Tom is the most successful qb of all time (/valuable is it 5th round?)". There are things I've seen Aaron Rodgers do physically, that i think Brady himself would say he couldn't do. I am biased because, Tom Brady is the successful, rich guy now. So, I'm not rooting for you. I mean good on ya but, what do I care? (Edit: Same goes for Rodgers but, the point still stands.)

Now that he will be announcing games I get to really see him as a normal person. Not this guy that is consumed with what he's doing and can't risk any information getting out. So if he shows me he is a good person and, I actually get to dip into his football knowledge while he's announcing and being a little bit more open maybe I can find a reason to over look the physical limitations.
[ Edited by jvangeystel on May 10, 2022 at 11:20 PM ]
Brady has probably made a billion dollars out of his nfl career
Brady is kind of boring. I remember when Montana tried the on air stuff. What a disaster. Brady isn't colorful like many of the best color analysts are.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Brady is kind of boring. I remember when Montana tried the on air stuff. What a disaster. Brady isn't colorful like many of the best color analysts are.
Brady trying to make John Lynch trade for him and take his job.
Unretiring might cost him his marriage
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Doubt it. She probably whined so much at home that he'd rather play at 45
Uhhh…ohh k…
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Didn't even realize he's been gone from the team for going on more than a week. "Personal reasons"

Originally posted by FL9er:
Didn't even realize he's been gone from the team for going on more than a week. "Personal reasons"

Talking to divorce lawyers.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Doubt it. She probably whined so much at home that he'd rather play at 45

I can't blame him
Rumors are his dad may be pretty ill

Brady family runs a tight ship with information so we will never really know unless Brady tells the media himself
Rumors that he is getting divorced...Giselle apparently called AB after Tom left her to play football again
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Gruden... What an idiot.

[ Edited by Jcool on Aug 20, 2022 at 8:37 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone