LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Tom Brady, QB retires again

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I maybe wrong, but didn't he also announce his retirement exactly on Feb 1st in 2020 ?

What's the chances he pulls off a Brett Favre ? It kind of tarnishes his legacy.

Brady is smart. You know he probably broke every rule and looked into what his options are. He must've gotten a signal from Kyle or Lynch that the 49ers weren't interested.

I can't imagine with all the rumors flying around him uniting with his childhood favorite team with a loaded roster, and somehow he decided no thanks I can't deal with the gruel of another NFL season so Ima call it quits.

He certainly wasn't going back to TB. I'm sure he did his research on us, and when Kyle botched (second time around) he decided to pick up the 38 million dollar yearly salary he'll have at Fox.

once again, Kyle f**ks it up

He'll stay in shape and when all the 49er QBs get injured in 2023, Tom will be a 49er for the last quarter of the season.
Originally posted by thl408:
I maybe wrong, but didn't he also announce his retirement exactly on Feb 1st in 2020 ?

What's the chances he pulls off a Brett Favre ? It kind of tarnishes his legacy.

Brady is smart. You know he probably broke every rule and looked into what his options are. He must've gotten a signal from Kyle or Lynch that the 49ers weren't interested.

I can't imagine with all the rumors flying around him uniting with his childhood favorite team with a loaded roster, and somehow he decided no thanks I can't deal with the gruel of another NFL season so Ima call it quits.

He certainly wasn't going back to TB. I'm sure he did his research on us, and when Kyle botched (second time around) he decided to pick up the 38 million dollar yearly salary he'll have at Fox.

He'll stay in shape and when all the 49er QBs get injured in 2023, Tom will be a 49er for the last quarter of the season.

Kyle probably already sent him our playbook

He's an ex Patriot….he probably already had it.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

Reports are saying Brady won't start his FOX deal til 2024....so is he leaving the door open?
https://nypost.com/2023/02/06/tom-brady-waiting-until-2024-to-enter-fox-sports-nfl-booth/
Originally posted by Silky:

Reports are saying Brady won't start his FOX deal til 2024....so is he leaving the door open?
https://nypost.com/2023/02/06/tom-brady-waiting-until-2024-to-enter-fox-sports-nfl-booth/

Time for ShanaLynch to fly down to Miami
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
More rumblings of Tom Brady to Niners….now that Purdy's surgery has been postponed.

Colin Cowherd and Mike Silver keep in' the dream alive, baby !

Lynch, LETS GO !!!!
More rumblings of Tom Brady to Niners….now that Purdy's surgery has been postponed.

Colin Cowherd and Mike Silver keep in' the dream alive, baby !

Lynch, LETS GO !!!!

it's gotta be 40 days / nights
Brady wouldn't make a move till after the Combine. Can't take press away from the show.

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Now we have three media heads….Cowherd, Florio, and Silver chattering about the Brady 49ers connection.

Im feeling it. I'm really feeling it. Let's Brady win number 6 (and possibly 7 for us) then hand over the reigns to Brock to continue the new dynasty
Now we have three media heads….Cowherd, Florio, and Silver chattering about the Brady 49ers connection.

Im feeling it. I'm really feeling it. Let's Brady win number 6 (and possibly 7 for us) then hand over the reigns to Brock to continue the new dynasty

That's music to my ears
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

That's music to my ears

Lol Brady is not happening.
  • dj43
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

That's music to my ears

At this point in Brady's career, Brock may be more effective.
Originally posted by dj43:
At this point in Brady's career, Brock may be more effective.

I'll take Brady any day. His marital situation played a big part in his subpar season. Also his coach with the Bucs doesn't inspire.
Share 49ersWebzone