LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Question About Saints' fans...

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Saints are in bad cap hell next year . Not sure how much of the cap issue is reversible , but dick
move to sign Hill to that silly contract and leave .

He's not the GM is he?
Actually they really don't hate the Niners anymore as the Falcons are their true rival.

I live an hour away from New Orleans. I went to the last Niner game there and had a great time. Nothing but good ribbing on both sides. It was fun yelling WE DAT coming out of the stadium after that huge win.

I legit thought they'd be one of the worst teams in the NFL this year with that roster. Payton did a helluva job coaching them to a winning record with a 3rd strong Qb. If you want to see some bad drafting check their drafts out.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Actually they really don't hate the Niners anymore as the Falcons are their true rival.

I live an hour away from New Orleans. I went to the last Niner game there and had a great time. Nothing but good ribbing on both sides. It was fun yelling WE DAT coming out of the stadium after that huge win.

I legit thought they'd be one of the worst teams in the NFL this year with that roster. Payton did a helluva job coaching them to a winning record with a 3rd strong Qb. If you want to see some bad drafting check their drafts out.

They sure do. Their message boards are comedy whenever they play each other, and even when they don't, they just hate on each other.
Share 49ersWebzone