LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

Trent Baalke Flashback... Jags News

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Doug at today's press conference with his new DB coach. For anyone who may not know there was a report that Rick Spielman was being hired because Baalke wanted more time to "work with players ."

I DO NOT miss that stupid smug face
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Feb 12, 2022 at 11:45 AM ]
Trent Baalke put out a rap song a couple of years ago
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
How are teams so dumb to not know Blaalke is toxic AF?
Baalke reminds me of Jafar from Aladdin
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Here's a fun exercise. Go to YouTube and type in Trent Baalke in the search bar.
Baalke wants Walker , owner wants Hutchinson
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Baalke reminds me of Jafar from Aladdin

He reminds me of Super Dave
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Apr 25, 2022 at 5:24 PM ]
3 years $54 million for this. Baalke in midseason form...

Robinson ranked 48th among qualifying tackles last season with an 86.1% pass block win rate -- per ESPN Stats & Information research -- which is just below average (87.5%). During the 2017-21 seasons, he ranked 69th in pass block win rate (81.3%) among tackles who played at least 16 games.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33815120/source-jacksonville-jaguars-franchise-tagged-lt-cam-robinson-reach-three-year-54m-extension
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Apr 27, 2022 at 9:15 AM ]
I will say this, Baalke is in a lose-lose situation with that first pick. He'll make the wrong choice but at the same time i don't know who is worth taking at the spot.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Baalke wants Walker , owner wants Hutchinson

I remember when Hutchinson was being mocked so much to the Jags early on. As soon as I saw how long Walker's arm length was I knew Baalke would be all over that. He loves long arms in pass rushers.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Apr 27, 2022 at 11:06 AM ]

Walker was a horrible pick imo I feel bad for him i think he has potential but its all potential now he didnt even dominate in college
[ Edited by ritz126 on Apr 29, 2022 at 10:17 PM ]
Originally posted by ritz126:
Walker was a horrible pick imo I feel bad for him i think he has potential but its all potential now he didnt even dominate in college

I think what got him #1 is they tracked him and he was moving at 20+ mph at 6'5 270 and Baalke's head exploded

they should have tried to trade down.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I think what got him #1 is they tracked him and he was moving at 20+ mph at 6'5 270 and Baalke's head exploded

I'm pretty sure it was bc Walker said his ACL hurts
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I'm pretty sure it was bc Walker said his ACL hurts

damn that made me chuckle more than it shouldve
Share 49ersWebzone