There are 169 users in the forums

Roger Goodell Commish Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just like when David Stern was rigging the NBA, this guy is the David Stern of the NFL.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Just like when David Stern was rigging the NBA, this guy is the David Stern of the NFL.

Adam Silver is worse than both
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

Not surprised you think that
Originally posted by NinerJeff:
I earlier asked if Goodell " has it out for us". I KNOW he does. I just wanted to see if out here others believe it too, and I was correct. Personally, I can't stand the man and pray that he will soon leave as Commissioner but unfortunately it doesn't look that way. It looks like the league wants to extend his contract. My only question is WHY??,

Because the NFL could give a f**k if people like him. He has grown the NFL every year.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

He is right though. The NBA under Stern was very popular. Under Silver the ratings have fallen to Golf levels.

The number one viewed sporting events are 1. NFL 2. College Football 3. NFL draft. Goodell is making large $$ for the owners. I suppose if popularity of the sport isn't how you gage success you could have a different opinion.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I've hated the SOB since I read what his annual salary is.
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

He is right though. The NBA under Stern was very popular. Under Silver the ratings have fallen to Golf levels.

The number one viewed sporting events are 1. NFL 2. College Football 3. NFL draft. Goodell is making large $$ for the owners. I suppose if popularity of the sport isn't how you gage success you could have a different opinion.

In spite of Goodell tho not cuz of. Would be way more popular if he didn't screw the proverbial pooch left and right.
Share 49ersWebzone