There are 156 users in the forums

Best GMs in the NFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
I am not sure about other teams so I am just assuming here. Who would you guys think is the best GM in the NFL how bad is our GM compared to others? Lynch seems to be pretty bad so far with drafting and trading. I mean what we gave up to get a unproven QB is beeeeyoond me! I get that we needed a better option at QB but holy crap we are in a giant hole for 2 years
Not Kyle Shanahan.
Browns and Titans come to mind
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Raven
Browns
Colts
Buffalo
Titans
Saints
TB (have to give him credit for having the easy decision to drop Winston for Brady. If Jimmy played worse in 2019 we would've had him )
Originally posted by elguapo:

Raven
Browns
Colts
Buffalo
Titans
Saints
TB (have to give him credit for having the easy decision to drop Winston for Brady. If Jimmy played worse in 2019 we would've had him )

Great call on Buffalo. I don't give TB credit cause it's really just Tom Brady telling them to sign his friends.
Originally posted by elguapo:

Raven
Browns
Colts
Buffalo
Titans
Saints

Great call on Buffalo. I don't give TB credit cause it's really just Tom Brady telling them to sign his friends.

Thanks H. That's true about TB, I just wish Brady didn't have his worst year/Jimmy had his best year in 2019 or we would've had him and wouldn't need to have spent all those draft picks on Trey. Our team would be so much better on that one decision
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 9, 2021 at 3:44 PM ]
Ozzie Newsome for the Ravens is excellent. I don't know if he's the best, but I usually love their drafts and personnel decisions.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Ozzie Newsome for the Ravens is excellent. I don't know if he's the best, but I usually love their drafts and personnel decisions.

Ozzie was great. I think he retired in 2017 though

It's Eric DeCosta now but he's been there with Newsome from the very beginning of the Ravens, plus I think Newsome does still participate a little bit since he's still officially with the organization
Originally posted by 49ermark:
I am not sure about other teams so I am just assuming here. Who would you guys think is the best GM in the NFL how bad is our GM compared to others? Lynch seems to be pretty bad so far with drafting and trading. I mean what we gave up to get a unproven QB is beeeeyoond me! I get that we needed a better option at QB but holy crap we are in a giant hole for 2 years

This thread is interesting. Proof that John/Kyle are more average than anything. I think people forget what bad really is.

Wow, I had no idea.. apparently he's the executive vice president now.
We must be near the bottom.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We must be near the bottom.

Only in your eyes.

Browns have changed GM's 3 times in the past 6-7 years.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Browns have changed GM's 3 times in the past 6-7 years.

Oh that must mean their roster isn't loaded.
Share 49ersWebzone