LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

NFL Trade Deadline Rumors and Discussion

Shop 49ers game tickets
Trade deadline is 4 PM EST tomorrow. Lots of rumors flying about players that might be moving teams. We've already seen Von Miller and Mark Ingram get moved. What other players are changing teams?
One guy I've been wondering about is Andy Isabella. He's been a major disappointment with Arizona, hasn't been used much, has legit elite speed however and is on a very cheap deal. Could he be a Goodwin-like reclamation project that Shanahan opts to take on? The 49ers did show some interest in him prior to the draft.

Evan Engram is another possibility as a dynamic receiving threat at TE.

Marcus Maye, S, New York Jets
Jamison Crowder, WR, New York Jets
Kyle Fuller, CB, Denver Broncos
Xavien Howard, CB, Miami Dolphins
sportskeeda.com

I guess these guys make sense, especially the Jets
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Marcus Maye, S, New York Jets
Jamison Crowder, WR, New York Jets
Kyle Fuller, CB, Denver Broncos
Xavien Howard, CB, Miami Dolphins
sportskeeda.com

I guess these guys make sense, especially the Jets

Crowder is a terrific slot receiver. If they want a reliable veteran target that can move the chains, he's someone very much worth looking into.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
One guy I've been wondering about is Andy Isabella. He's been a major disappointment with Arizona, hasn't been used much, has legit elite speed however and is on a very cheap deal. Could he be a Goodwin-like reclamation project that Shanahan opts to take on? The 49ers did show some interest in him prior to the draft.

I like Engram and think he could regain his pro bowl form here.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I like Engram and think he could regain his pro bowl form here.

Dude stays on the injured list. No f**king way
They should be sellers. Not buyers.

But what can they even sell? Not sure at this point. Maybe some of these dudes on one year deals.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

But what can they even sell? Not sure at this point. Maybe some of these dudes on one year deals.

lol at being sellers
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I'm curious to see if OBJ gets moved.
Trade speculation, Colts move Buckner and Leonard and Wentz to 49ers for Armstead/Jimmy G

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Well don't worry cause they're not gonna do s**t tomorrow. Although I wish they could trade Ward, Armstead or Marcell Harris.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Trade speculation, Colts move Buckner and Leonard and Wentz to 49ers for Armstead/Jimmy G

That's not speculation, that's fantasy, bro. We need to trade Jimmy to the Saints for a wet bag of chips.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 2, 2021 at 2:45 AM ]
I'd throw a 7th rounder the Cards way for Isabella. Niners need someone that's both quick and fast to take the top off a defense. Especially for when we make the switch to Lance to utilize that cannon.
When was the last time we traded within the division?
I am hoping we make the move of trading a healthy Jeff Wilson jr. Getting a late pick or 2 for some draft capital.
Share 49ersWebzone