There are 188 users in the forums

Head coaching candidates 2022

Shop 49ers game tickets
For the ones who love Greg Roman, how did his offense look last night losing to the 2-7 Fins?
Doug Pederson?
If we're talking punchable faces then we should hire Lane Kiffin.
Coaching carousel possibilities:

Dan Quinn to SEA Carroll retires
Jim Harbaugh to CHI
Eric Bieniemy to MIN
Kyle Shanahan to DEN (if we are dumb enough to fire him)
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Jim Harbaugh to CHI
Eric Bieniemy to MIN

I don't think Kyle gets another HC gig if we fire him for a while. He'll probably land an OC gig as soon as we let him go however.

We've given him 5 years here so far and it's only produced one year a couple of seasons ago and this is with him coming here with a ton of high draft picks over a hundred million in F/A spending available to him and unlimited power.
Originally posted by jcs:

Jim Harbaugh to CHI
Eric Bieniemy to MIN

I don't think Kyle gets another HC gig if we fire him for a while. He'll probably land an OC gig as soon as we let him go however.

We've given him 5 years here so far and it's only produced one year a couple of seasons ago and this is with him coming here with a ton of high draft picks over a hundred million in F/A spending available to him and unlimited power.

Had to do it.

Doug Peterson is going to get hired by a team who feels they are almost there like Chicago or Denver.

I see Harbs going to the Raiders. Makes too much sense. Good QB, RB and decent WRs. He will bring Lord Fangio with him once he gets fired and he will be welcomed with open arms.

Suprise firings - Houston, Jags, Giants, Vikings
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
https://www.nfl.com/news/nathaniel-hackett-byron-leftwich-patrick-graham-among-young-nfl-coaches-to-watch
  • 91til
  • Veteran
would take Kyle over anyone mentioned so far and it's not particularly close
Who do you think gets fired first? Here's the hot seat from what I can tell...

Judge
Nagy
Zimmer (maybe)
Art Smith ATL
Fangio
Raiders Interim guy (not saying he's on a hot seat necessarily but I imagine they hire someone new)

Who do you think gets fired first? Here's the hot seat from what I can tell...

Judge
Nagy
Zimmer (maybe)
Art Smith ATL
Fangio
Raiders Interim guy (not saying he's on a hot seat necessarily but I imagine they hire someone new)

Interim's don't get canned, they just hold it down till the end of the season. And he won his first 2 games as IHC.

Nagy is the #1 on the hot seat I think.
Originally posted by jcs:

Jim Harbaugh to CHI
Eric Bieniemy to MIN

I strongly disagree. Good HC candidates are hard to find. SF was his first tenure as HC, it was not that bad. One should not forget that we were in full rebuild when he had arrived.
These guys are all available.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
These guys are all available.

#StillRollin
Share 49ersWebzone