LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

No rescheduling for outbreak among unvaccinated players.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

[ Edited by Jcool on Jul 22, 2021 at 10:22 AM ]
If you're not a star player or high quality starter and you're unvaccinated, your ass is now officially on the bubble.
Originally posted by BimmerKing:

I dare you to retire, I bet you wont do it!
Gonna be interesting when star players refuse.
Originally posted by GoldenFortyNiner:

Perplexing that we are even in a situation where a safe vaccine option is available that could effectively end the pandemic but "woke" people won't get it because they've "done their own research."
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Perplexing that we are even in a situation where a safe vaccine option is available that could effectively end the pandemic but "woke" people won't get it because they've "done their own research."

To each their own but this could give more power to players possibly. Imagine if a lot of star players refuse to take it, what will the NFL do? The NFL doesn't want cancellations as it will hurt their pocketbook even more.
Originally posted by BimmerKing:

To each their own but this could give more power to players possibly. Imagine if a lot of star players refuse to take it, what will the NFL do? The NFL doesn't want cancellations as it will hurt their pocketbook even more.

They are trying to get to 85%. Doesn't matter how they get there, whether it's star players or not. If star players aren't getting it then they will be subject to the restrictions outlined by the NFL. Games are unlikely to get cancelled but key players may be held out due to being in protocols. Again, all of this because people who couldn't tell you what a pipette is are all of a sudden experts on public health and vaccine safety, lol.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
If you're not a star player or high quality starter and you're unvaccinated, your ass is now officially on the bubble.

This.

I really hope to see Cole Beasley cut and not signed by another team. That would be fantastic.

Makes sense

Doubt most the NFL is this dumb
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

hopkins lololol

i know it's too much to hope for that he retires
Unless you're an star player, say bye bye if you don't get that vaccine.
lmao I'd love to watch Hopkins retir and Beasley to get cut
The CDCs history with black Americans is something to consider in this instance aka the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment. The study ended in the 1970's which wasn't that long ago. Considering that 68.7% of the NFL is black, can you blame players who are skeptical of vaccines that aren't expected to be fully approved by the FDA until January?
Share 49ersWebzone