LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 443 users in the forums

Safety Tony Jefferson

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Well, there goes this experiment. Hes going on IR. Anyone know if its season ending ?

No I don't think it is...
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:
Big bummer. I was pulling for him. Wondered if he and Wilson could both make it assuming Tartt, Ward, Hufanga were locks. When Tartt went to IR figured they would. Now suddenly we are thin at Safety. Hopefully Ha Ha still has something in the tank

Sounded like Tony was getting burned quit a bit during TC. I actually think Ha Ha is an upgrade.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:
Big bummer. I was pulling for him. Wondered if he and Wilson could both make it assuming Tartt, Ward, Hufanga were locks. When Tartt went to IR figured they would. Now suddenly we are thin at Safety. Hopefully Ha Ha still has something in the tank

Sounded like Tony was getting burned quit a bit during TC. I actually think Ha Ha is an upgrade.
i wouldn't go that far.
Yes it is season ending, No he was not getting burned all training camp at all. He was playing well an we just lost another safety for the season , I.e Tavaris Moore. This is quite a development, HA-HA is totally cold off the street an we are goin into the 3 rd week of camp. This isn't good with Tart hurt as well. Dam
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
Yes it is season ending, No he was not getting burned all training camp at all. He was playing well an we just lost another safety for the season , I.e Tavaris Moore. This is quite a development, HA-HA is totally cold off the street an we are goin into the 3 rd week of camp. This isn't good with Tart hurt as well. Dam

What is the injury? Link that says it is season ending?

You're right, not good. But let's see what we've got in HHCD. He may very well be motivated.
Aaaaaaand it's gone.
Where is it reported this is season. Maybe IR instead of PUP as that is 6 weeks if still on week 1. IR is 3 games right?
Originally posted by TreyAreeeaaa:
Where is it reported this is season. Maybe IR instead of PUP as that is 6 weeks if still on week 1. IR is 3 games right?

Any player placed on IR before the initial 53 is finalized, they can't come back, so out for the season, with Jefferson, we probably will reach an injury settlement, like we did with Tim Harris Jr., so we don't have to pay him his salary, which is now $565K due to having a split in his contract, where if he's hurt, and on IR, he doesn't get paid the regular salary.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by TreyAreeeaaa:

Any player placed on IR before the initial 53 is finalized, they can't come back, so out for the season, with Jefferson, we probably will reach an injury settlement, like we did with Tim Harris Jr., so we don't have to pay him his salary, which is now $565K due to having a split in his contract, where if he's hurt, and on IR, he doesn't get paid the regular salary.

Damn AB I did not know that. Well that was short lived lol
This is our starting safety

Originally posted by glorydayz:

I think the Ravens might have something to say about that.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

I think the Ravens might have something to say about that.

Sorry

Meant this guy; George Odum

too many margaritas
Share 49ersWebzone