There are 281 users in the forums

Detroit Lions Sign QB Nate Sudfeld

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
times up over blough
All our old scrubs being grabbed to be #2's on ther teams lol.

Mullens on Minny
Sud on Detroit
CJB still the #2 on JAX.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Seems like they got another version of Goff. Their offense won't miss a beat if Goff gets injured.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 31, 2022 at 5:42 AM ]
I think SF will save around $1M if he's signed to the vet min in DET
He was trash before we signed him and still is. Crazy how these dudes keep getting opportunities
[ Edited by lamontb on Aug 31, 2022 at 8:04 AM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:
He was trash before we signed him and still is. Crazy how these dudes keep getting opportunities

Probably good in practice and good in meetings. Most teams accept that if their QB goes down, that they are screwed, so find a guy who is helpful with game prep stuff.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by lamontb:

Probably good in practice and good in meetings. Most teams accept that if their QB goes down, that they are screwed, so find a guy who is helpful with game prep stuff.
Suds is good in spurts... but that band-aid will fall off quick
Jared Golf will have Sudfeld looking over his shoulder. We all know Sudfeld has "starter potential".
He's so good Lions cut both their backups they recognize that starter potential and cleared space for Suds

Originally posted by TheXFactor:
All our old scrubs being grabbed to be #2's on ther teams lol.

Mullens on Minny
Sud on Detroit
CJB still the #2 on JAX.

Shows how lacking QB talent is in the league. Also, I wonder when these trade discussions took place. When the Jimmy thing became real, Sudfield had to be the odd man out. Sucks that we missed out on getting a pick for him. We have to keep the younger talent on rookie contracts coming in and I love our Day 3 drafting.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Sep 3, 2022 at 7:26 PM ]
Tore his ACL in preseason Game 3 and will miss 2023.
Originally posted by captveg:
Tore his ACL in preseason Game 3 and will miss 2023.

No1curr
Share 49ersWebzone