I think we get him.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think we get him.

Is it your tingle?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I think we get him.

Is it your tingle?

Let's hope so, I don't care about his age, he's been so healthy and dominant almost all of his career and even last year he only missed a few games and still was a pro bowl alternate. This would make us the favorite in my opinion in the NFC. Do it!!!! He's a faster Richard Sherman
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 7, 2022 at 7:57 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I think we get him.

Is it your tingle?

No, me.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Prepare to be pissed off
Ram's reached out to Stephon Gilmore lol sure why not
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Ram's reached out to Stephon Gilmore lol sure why not

I called this over a month ago. I said I hope someone signs Gillmore bc I don't want the rams to get him. This would be a typical Rams move so somebody better hurry and pony up and pay the man bc if the Rams get him, the rest of the NFC is done.

They improved their run D Bigtime with Wagner and if they get 2 top cbs nobody is going to be able to pass on them consistently either.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Rams must have Eddie D's salary cap guy, little 💰 under the table.
Originally posted by elguapo:
I called this over a month ago. I said I hope someone signs Gillmore bc I don't want the rams to get him. This would be a typical Rams move so somebody better hurry and pony up and pay the man bc if the Rams get him, the rest of the NFC is done.

They improved their run D Bigtime with Wagner and if they get 2 top cbs nobody is going to be able to pass on them consistently either.

Thankfully we still own the Rams. Let's not let that 1 win where they beat us by only 3 points despite having Trent Williams barely able to walk and our average QB who was also hurt which made him a horrible QB.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Thankfully we still own the Rams. Let's not let that 1 win where they beat us by only 3 points despite having Trent Williams barely able to walk and our average QB who was also hurt which made him a horrible QB.

I agree we do own the Rams but there's only so much we can do with backups, think about all of the starters we did not have playing in the game and that's including Jason V, Dee Ford, MM, Trent as basically a decoy, Mostert who owns them and many more.

He's visiting with the Colts today. They better sign this guy because in order to say competitive the Colts need a great corner. This will cock block the Rams and their secondary will not be good. Come on Colts do us a favor
lol the rams are in the hunt with Gilmore and the niners hands are tied with "salary cap" issue. Deebo and Bosa have to take a back seat until the niners clear up "salary cap" room.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol the rams are in the hunt with Gilmore and the niners hands are tied with "salary cap" issue. Deebo and Bosa have to take a back seat until the niners clear up "salary cap" room.

Rams are in the hunt if he takes less to play there. Which he might do if he wants to win. Won't be the highest paid cab in nfl with rams though.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

This made no sense.
Just read this online, and if he ends up signing with the Rams someone in the 49ers back office need to contact the Rams and ask for a tutorial on how to keep signing all these big time, high priced players and still stay under the salary cap.
Share 49ersWebzone