There are 362 users in the forums

Stephon Gilmore, CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jcs:
His second game for Carolina and he gets his 2nd INT....on this team he would already be the season leader....

You don't like the speed bump and the guy trying to brawl with his own teammates?
His second game for Carolina and he gets his 2nd INT....on this team he would already be the season leader....

I know. All you people on here saying this trade wouldn't have helped or been worth it.....wrong. Just wrong. Our CBs are our weakest position group by far. This was a huge mistake. Especially in our division that has 3 of the top 5-10 qbs but also some of the top wr groups in the nfl. A blind man could of seen this coming with our injury prone cbs and safeties. But instead, let's just worry about not getting a DPOY 2 years ago bc we have Moesley
Originally posted by elguapo:

I know. All you people on here saying this trade wouldn't have helped or been worth it.....wrong. Just wrong. Our CBs are our weakest position group by far. This was a huge mistake. Especially in our division that has 3 of the top 5-10 qbs but also some of the top wr groups in the nfl. A blind man could of seen this coming with our injury prone cbs and safeties. But instead, let's just worry about not getting a DPOY 2 years ago bc we have Moesley

I was with you back during Free Agency when you said they should've signed Casey Hayward. To rely on Verrett to stay healthy all season as CB1 was a huge gamble. Now, you've got the CBs you see now and it's not pretty.
[ Edited by LottDMontanaO on Nov 8, 2021 at 12:05 AM ]
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

I was with you back during Free Agency when you said they should've signed Casey Hayward. To rely on Verrett to stay healthy all season as CB1 was a huge gamble. Now, you've got the CBs you see now and it's not pretty.

Yeah Lott that's bc we both can recognize a potential weakness and actually have a CHEAP and excellent solution at corner like Hayward. Moseley belongs as our #3 outside cb and if someone gets injured he comes in with not a huge drop off. Simple

Our FO screwed the pooch and the fans that supported our situation at cb we're definitely wrong. Since we don't draft cbs high (1st and 2nd rounders) we needed to trade or sign another one.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Odd fit but I'd take it

The underrated reply in all that was this…

Charles Omenihu

@charless_94

·
17h

I've officially made my own Netflix account. Those who know me know that I've been using other peoples accounts for years. I've now made that big boy leap thank you.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
The underrated reply in all that was this…

Charles Omenihu

@charless_94

·
17h

I've officially made my own Netflix account. Those who know me know that I've been using other peoples accounts for years. I've now made that big boy leap thank you.

HA
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Odd fit but I'd take it

I've been b***hing about getting Gilmore for a while but I'll take Casey Hayward if we miss out or become aggressively prudent like we always do. Sherman knows what's up
[ Edited by elguapo on Feb 25, 2022 at 2:07 PM ]

Odd fit but I'd take it

I've been b***hing about getting Gilmore for a while but I'll take Casey Hayward if we miss out or become aggressively prudent like we always do. Sherman knows what's up

Sherman is just making a guess I'm not holding my breath.

Odd fit but I'd take it

Sherman is just making a guess I'm not holding my breath.

I agree and I don't think Gilmore would even consider Seattle unless they paid him a lot more than we did. I'm not going to get excited about this possible signing but this would put us as a Super Bowl favorite in my opinion in the NFC. He's still a top 10-15 cb

Gonna end up on the Rams lol
He's exactly what we need.🙏
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Gonna end up on the Rams lol

Or even worse, the Cards.
Share 49ersWebzone