LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Russell Wilson...

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • exile
  • Veteran
Foundations are a tax dodge first and foremost. Some celebrities actually accomplish things with them, but that's not what motivates most rich people to create them.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
More bad press for Russ in todays Athletic. He asked Sea ownership to fire Carrol and Schneider and hire Payton instead. I guess he got his wish in Denver.

Wilson and Carroll had clashed in recent years over the quarterback's role in the offense and the overall direction of a team that had gradually declined after back-to-back Super Bowl appearances. Convinced that Carroll and Schneider were inhibiting his quest to win additional Super Bowls and individual awards, Wilson asked Seahawks ownership to fire both of them, according to league sources who spoke to The Athletic on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the details. Wilson also had a preferred replacement in mind: Sean Payton, who had recently stepped down from the New Orleans Saints.

https://theathletic.com/4238804/2023/02/24/russell-wilson-denver-broncos-influence-offense/?source=user_shared_article

Hilarious!

Wilson's own former teammates have been dumping on him. He's a strange dude at best.
Originally posted by ImRicky:

Lol
Originally posted by exile:
Foundations are a tax dodge first and foremost. Some celebrities actually accomplish things with them, but that's not what motivates most rich people to create them.

True. Pay your people who work there whatever you want, some are friends and family. Non profits don't pay taxes while giving tax breaks to donors. What goes back to the foundation seems to be loosely tracked unless fraud is reported.
Originally posted by ImRicky:

lol no f**king way
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
lol no f**king way

There is no way that can be true. Just no way.

Broncos would be the biggest clown show organization ever if they allowed their Head Coach to be bumped out of his office for the wife of the starting QB.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
lol no f**king way

Broncos would be the biggest clown show organization ever if they allowed their Head Coach to be bumped out of his office for the wife of the starting QB.

dude is a parody account in case it wasn't clear
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
lol no f**king way

The sad thing is that Wilson is such a tool that post feels believable 😂
  • titan
  • Veteran
That too dang funny!!! Dance studio for Ciara😂

Originally posted by titan:

I want Ciara's goodies all over me.
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
lol no f**king way

The sad thing is that Wilson is such a tool that post feels believable 😂

well it probably would have upgraded the mental firepower in the Broncos HC office, tbh
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by titan:

I want Ciara's goodies all over me.
I don't think you want his goodies on you
Russel Wilson got his own office at his request
Apparently his foundation's overhead was tied directly to his height
Share 49ersWebzone