LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Who do you most WANT to win the Super Bowl? VOTE AGAIN

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who do you most WANT to win the Super Bowl? VOTE AGAIN

Bills....that franchise and it's fans deserve it.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
49ers.

THIS!!!! WHO ELSE???!!!
Bills because they fans deserve it after going 0-4 in 4 straight SBs. But I also would like to see the Colts go all the way because of Rivers and DBuck deserve a ring.
The Bills fans are great. Their tailgate parties are among the best in the league despite the miserable weather they have to endure. They suffered 4 straight SB losses when they had one of the best teams in NFL history. They just came up against someone a little better in each year. They earned the right to celebrate at least once in their lives.
Rooting for Buffalo. They choked 4 straight Superbowls. Josh Allen offense is really fun to watch..
The Colts with Rivers and Buckner.
From the NFC the only team I'd root for is Washington and Alex Smith. No Rams, no Hawks, no Rodgers, no Brady, no Brees.
Preferably triple overtime 0-0 nobody wins
If somebody has to win... Buffalo or Indy
Definitely not Seattle, KC or Green Bay
[ Edited by Sourball on Jan 8, 2021 at 10:06 AM ]
Colts... Would love to see Rivers get a ring he deserves one!
Titans or Bills.

I hate the rest of them.
Any AFC team other then KC and PIT

Will be ok with WAS or TB in the NFC

🤷🏻‍♂️
Bills, Titans, Colts, Packers, in that order

WFT, Colts, Browns or Bills. Of those 4 I really just want to see Alex get a ring. The other three are secondary to WFT.
Top 3

1 Bills
2 Browns
3 Titans

Bottom 3

3 WFT
2 Seahawks
1 Steelers
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
WFT, Colts, Browns or Bills. Of those 4 I really just want to see Alex get a ring. The other three are secondary to WFT.

Ya i should include them too, but they have no chance sadly
Probably less then a 1% chance of this outcome happening but how sweet would it be to see the WFT play Baltimore in the Super Bowl and watch Alex beat them. Provide some minor redemption for the Ravens giving us our first ever L in the Super Bowl.
Two days 6 games, this may rank as one of the best weekends in playoff history. If the Niners were involved I would need oxygen and medical assistance.
Share 49ersWebzone