LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

2021 QB Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I'm fully expecting to hear about Wentz being traded to Indy any day now. They have his former OC and his QB coach from Philly, they have no QB and aren't in great position to draft one. Wentz would be a perfect reclamation project to play under the guy he had the most success with.

I'm pretty sure ownership for the Eagles love Wentz still. I think he stays even though I think they should trade him.
Originally posted by danielrod1008:
Originally posted by TWD_Fan:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I'm fully expecting to hear about Wentz being traded to Indy any day now. They have his former OC and his QB coach from Philly, they have no QB and aren't in great position to draft one. Wentz would be a perfect reclamation project to play under the guy he had the most success with.

Me too. After Detroit took on Goff's massive contract, I think Indy and Philly should be able to work something out considering that Indy has over $60 million of cap space.

I'm also curious about the quarterback situation in Las Vegas. Derek Carr is still under contract for 2 more years, Mariota one more year. Gruden has never struck me as the biggest Derek Carr fan and this might be a good time as any to unload him for draft picks. We'll see.

Mariota is mobile like almost everyone on here wants. Carr has ability to pass down the field. Carr for 2nd rd pick after trade down and acquiring 2nd rd pick. Trade JG for 3rd and pickup some cap casualties on 1 yr deals

Not giving a 2nd for Carr at all, what do you see in him ? That's crazy IMO
If Falcons go QB on 1st round, does that mean Ryan will be available?
Originally posted by proniner1:

Who cares?
Originally posted by English:

Who cares?

Lol this, this team should stay far away from that stupid contract and the fact Ryan had the balls to throw the guy who made him an MVP under the bus after being ok and not doing s**t in the playoffs

Who cares?

b/c he played lights out with Kyle.

Unlikely. Most teams want to bridge the QB for a year or 2.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Who cares?

Lol this, this team should stay far away from that stupid contract and the fact Ryan had the balls to throw the guy who made him an MVP under the bus after being ok and not doing s**t in the playoffs

I wasnt awared of that fact, that bridge is burned then... guess is grapp and whoever we draft in late rounds next season
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Unlikely. Most teams want to bridge the QB for a year or 2.

Got you,

If I were the Colts I'd say f**k Wentz to what they can to get Wilson. It's looking ugly there. Plus it could be a blood bath in the afc playoffs
Talking heads are wanting us to spend way too much for watson. Last I heard they wanted us to trade boss, aiyuk, and this year and next year's first round picks.

Watson lead a team to 4-12. They effectively want us to gut the team to trade for him. Bosa is a future hof, it is yet to see if watson can even carry a team.

I like watson but anything beyond 3 firsts is crazy. Give 3 firsts and garapollo and I would make that trade. Bosa should be untouchable.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Talking heads are wanting us to spend way too much for watson. Last I heard they wanted us to trade boss, aiyuk, and this year and next year's first round picks.

Watson lead a team to 4-12. They effectively want us to gut the team to trade for him. Bosa is a future hof, it is yet to see if watson can even carry a team.

I like watson but anything beyond 3 firsts is crazy. Give 3 firsts and garapollo and I would make that trade. Bosa should be untouchable.

Even 3 firsts is going too far IMO. But gutting the team of its best players and trading away the means to try to replace them would be downright foolish.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I feel like the press wants a new QB to happen more than 49ers FO and coach do. I guess you have to source story writing from somewhere.

Who the hell is evan massey? Some nobody with a twitter account? Can wer please stop posting these kind of tweets? No one cares what this guy has to say.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I feel like the press wants a new QB to happen more than 49ers FO and coach do. I guess you have to source story writing from somewhere.

Who the hell is evan massey? Some nobody with a twitter account? Can wer please stop posting these kind of tweets? No one cares what this guy has to say.

Looks like a Clown
Share 49ersWebzone