There are 221 users in the forums

Sam Darnold-Traded to Panthers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9moon:
BiliCheat GOT into Shanny's head... he played his card very well and Shanny read him wrong.. he was lead to believe that BiliCheat wanted JONES and reminded him so much of Brady so Shanny panic like a baby and begged Kyle to move up...

Originally posted by 9moon:
BiliCheat GOT into Shanny's head... he played his card very well and Shanny read him wrong.. he was lead to believe that BiliCheat wanted JONES and reminded him so much of Brady so Shanny panic like a baby and begged Kyle to move up...

Or not.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Weird board. Thinks 3 picks including a 2nd is poor return for Darnold, but that JG wouldn't get a 1st.

Also, this tells me that the Panthers think Darnold is better than the 5th QB who is likely to be available at their pick. I'd be confident if I were them than either Lance or Jones will be available there.

Jimmy is almost 7 years older than Darnold, started fewer games, and simply cannot be relied on to stay healthy. It should be no surprise that Darnold fetched a higher price than what has been offered for Jimmy.

What was offered for jimmy? Please provide absolute proof.
Someone please tell me the "reports" of the team offering the Jets a 1st for Sam Darnold are a very late and very bad April Fool's joke?!?!?!?!
  • thl408
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Someone please tell me the "reports" of the team offering the Jets a 1st for Sam Darnold are a very late and very bad April Fool's joke?!?!?!?!

I'm not sure what's dumber, the 49ers offering the #12 for Darnold or the Jets not taking it.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by TheChozen:

I'm not sure what's dumber, the 49ers offering the #12 for Darnold or the Jets not taking it.

I can't fathom it.

If true, it would change my perception of just how desperate they were to move on from JG...
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TyCore:
I can't fathom it.

If true, it would change my perception of just how desperate they were to move on from JG...

I had the same thought. I'm thinking they basically have given up on getting 16 out of him let alone a couple extra in playoffs
  • jcs
  • Veteran

lol
  • dj43
Originally posted by jcs:

lol

IOW, if Jones drops to them, they may grab him.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:

lol

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:

lol

I still hate the idea of Mac Jones being our QB.

Rhule is a genius and let the 49ers destroy themselves
Originally posted by dhp318:

Rhule is a genius and let the 49ers destroy themselves

Lol and his ingenious move was to acquire Sam Darnold? Nice. Very smart. Give the man an honorary PhD.
He's looked pretty good early on for the Panthers.
Share 49ersWebzone