There are 130 users in the forums

Sam Darnold-Traded to Panthers

Shop 49ers game tickets
I would rather have Danny Dimes
If sam darnold ever wins a superbowl I will personally give $10 to everyone who posted in this thread. Thats how confident I am that he is a loser and will never win anything. I doubt the guy will even ever have a winning percentage.
Pros: He's about as far away from SF as it gets NFL-wise.

Cons: I'm hearing his name linked to SF more and more as Lawrence and the Jets are seemingly made for each other.

If the Niners are going in another direction than Garoppolo....then I want a clean slate. No Rodgers/Ryan/Cousins/Darnold.
  • thl408
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
If sam darnold ever wins a superbowl I will personally give $10 to everyone who posted in this thread. Thats how confident I am that he is a loser and will never win anything. I doubt the guy will even ever have a winning percentage.

Just want to post in this thread for this.
Originally posted by thl408:

Hey.. can't cash in if you don't put you name in the hat.

this is my entry
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by thl408:

Hey.. can't cash in if you don't put you name in the hat.

this is my entry

I want in on this
Pros a turnover machine for the opponent
Cons having him as your qb
Eww
A lot of you guys hating on Darnold act as if he's been playing on a stable franchise like Pittsburgh or NE. Dude has been set up to fail in that mess, if he's available for cheap I see why not. Get him real structure and a coach who knows what the hell he's doing. Funny how most thought Brady was washed last year with the lack of weapons around him then he goes to TB and look now. Unless you're Wilson perhaps even Rodgers how many qbs do anything worth a damn with s**t around him none the less a young kid coming in the league?
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Nov 6, 2020 at 5:14 PM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
A lot of you guys hating on Darnold act as if he's been playing on a stable franchise like Pittsburgh or NE. Dude has been set up to fail in that mess, if he's available for cheap I see why not. Get him real structure and a coach who knows what the hell he's doing. Funny how most thought Brady was washed last year with the lack of weapons around him then he goes to TB and look now. Unless you're Wilson perhaps even Rodgers how many qbs do anything worth a damn with s**t around him none the less a young kid coming in the league?

What's cheap? If his potential is as some of you say, he's not going "cheap".

Hes good.
One of the best prospects to come out recently.

But i think its too late. Jets f**ked him too much. Hes basically David Carr now.

Noted! Sign me up
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

We are accounting for him playing on a bad team. The turnovers and bad decisions are in question, not the team he's playing on. He threw a lot of ints in college too. We know Brady and Brees need weapons at this stage in their careers. Even Rodgers had a not so good 2 years
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 6, 2020 at 6:47 PM ]

Does he have to be a starter or can he be on the bench? Asking the hard questions here
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I don't like Darnold - doesn't have "it".
Share 49ersWebzone