Shop 49ers game tickets

Mac Jones-QB-Patriots

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

well well well

Oh so now we believe what Florio is saying.

When Florio said the 49ers were all in on Mac Jones, people said "Lol Florio", but now he has credibility even though no Patriots, Raiders or DC beat reporters have been able to confirm it.

It's unreal and laughable when I see s**t about Florio like this, the contradiction. I get it though, the hate for Mac Jones is warranted he's done some pretty dumb s**t these past couple years, but people don't seem to remember if they hate what Florio says and post or not.
Just wondering what people think was so drastically different in play calling overall this yr for NE? Both guys calling plays for NE were former HCs in the NFL, what we don't think they know anything about play calling? Also we damn well know the GOAT HC has final say in everything that's happening on that team, including play calling.

That's exactly right. Patricia was trash as a HC with the Lions and did an absolutely s**t job with the offense. You had players from the entire offense calling it out. Kendrick Bourne was basically benched for several games because Patricia didn't like the criticism. It was Belichick's version of Andy Reid making a career OL coach his DC.

Going from that to Bill O'Brien is like upgrading from a Ford Pinto to a Mercedes S class. That entire offense will benefit.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

well well well

Oh so now we believe what Florio is saying.

When Florio said the 49ers were all in on Mac Jones, people said "Lol Florio", but now he has credibility even though no Patriots, Raiders or DC beat reporters have been able to confirm it.

It's unreal and laughable when I see s**t about Florio like this, the contradiction. I get it though, the hate for Mac Jones is warranted he's done some pretty dumb s**t these past couple years, but people don't seem to remember if they hate what Florio says and post or not.

Lol. Florio was just spouting off again about how Kyle wanted Mac Jones all along and Lynch talked him out of it.
Originally posted by krizay:

My guess is they are trying to light a fire. Saw a good vid the other day, talking about how the shift from Josh McD to the clown car staff was a major problem. I agree. I predicted before the season that Bill B knows what he is doing, and there is no way he would get the coaching staff wrong. I thought the Pats O would be strong. I was totally off on that one. I think Zappe can play. They will let em compete.

Guessing on pre-draft stuff and giving updates on FA period stuff couldn't be any more night & day.
[ Edited by random49er on Apr 15, 2023 at 8:27 PM ]

Captain save a ho
Would you trade lance for him straight up?

I honestly think Id consider it. Not because I think either ones has demonstrated they are a bust or gem but because I think he might survive longer in the season staying in the pocket more than lance.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

I honestly think Id consider it. Not because I think either ones has demonstrated they are a bust or gem but because I think he might survive longer in the season staying in the pocket more than lance.

Nah I can't stand that dudes attitude.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Captain save a ho

Hear hear Hoov exactly

Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

I'd rather have picks than a 3rd string QB who's fine with injuring opponents.
Still blows my mind that Belichick thought Patricia in anyway would make for a competent OC.

Still blows my mind that Belichick thought Patricia in anyway would make for a competent OC.

Everyone,or mostly everyone, other than of Bill saw that train wreck coming a mile away.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Everyone,or mostly everyone, other than of Bill saw that train wreck coming a mile away.

I just didn't think Bill B would eff up a situation that badly, I mean the guy knows more football than the rest of the planet at this point. How did he get this so wrong?
Bill O'B we will see who the real Mac is, he's got 1 good year, and one not good year.
I still don't like their weapons, but they have a good line, RB1, and defense. They may get past NYJ, as NYJ doesn't have any OTs, their RB1 is coming off major injury, and BB is a top all time gameday coach, even if he erred on getting the right OC, that one time.
There is zero chance this dirty loser is going to lead the Pats to a super bowl. The team is slightly above average on defense and below average on offense. No idea who the f**k are their WRs or TEs. Noodle arm ain't going to do s**t next year. Bills will run that division as long as Allen stays healthy. If somehow they make the playoffs, they are going down in the first round.
Share 49ersWebzone