There are 304 users in the forums

Mac Jones-QB-Patriots

Shop 49ers game tickets

Mac Jones-QB-Patriots

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:

well well well

Oh so now we believe what Florio is saying.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

well well well

No we don't! Who would take him, anyway? Not us!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by English:

well well well

No we don't! Who would take him, anyway? Not us!

Yah I don't want Mac Jones here that's for sure.

well well well

I wonder if the Patriots had the first overall pick this year would they have traded it like the Bears?
Lol, the Niners can trade for him now. Let's improve the QB ROOM y'all
  • exile
  • Veteran
Package Bosa and our next 5 years of first rounders for this guy! He's the second coming of Jim Everett!

This looks like a pretty ugly trajectory for the Patriots organization.

well well well

When Florio said the 49ers were all in on Mac Jones, people said "Lol Florio", but now he has credibility even though no Patriots, Raiders or DC beat reporters have been able to confirm it.

called it earlier saying belicheat will die with this Big Fat McCorkle running the pats to the ground. He will be the worst QB in the division next year...should be good for at least 4 losses. Zappe sucks also but at least is liked by his teammates and doesn't try to injury other team's players.
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
called it earlier saying belicheat will die with this Big Fat McCorkle running the pats to the ground. He will be the worst QB in the division next year...should be good for at least 4 losses. Zappe sucks also but at least is liked by his teammates and doesn't try to injury other team's players.

I'm not a big Mac fan, but their issues last year are much more likely to do with having no OC's with any Offensive experience. BOB will make a huge difference to them
  • thl408

I don't like Mac kicking players in the nuts and trying to alligator roll their ankle. That's disrespectful and dirty - messing with people's livelihood. Very easy for me to root against him.

Originally posted by thl408:

I don't like Mac kicking players in the nuts and trying to alligator roll their ankle. That's disrespectful and dirty - messing with people's livelihood. Very easy for me to root against him.
don't forget going for knees after an INT
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

well well well

When Florio said the 49ers were all in on Mac Jones, people said "Lol Florio", but now he has credibility even though no Patriots, Raiders or DC beat reporters have been able to confirm it.

Don't think it's an all or nothing thing. There's a sea of difference between knowing who a team is going to take with their upcoming 1st rd. pick and knowing who they've been trying to hawk @ some team garage sales.

well well well

Originally posted by thl408:

Mac came off as a whinny b***h imo. Now we're seeing more and more of it. Dude is the Grayson Allen of the NFL. He's not talented enough for people to deal with the rest of it.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

I'm not a big Mac fan, but their issues last year are much more likely to do with having no OC's with any Offensive experience. BOB will make a huge difference to them

Just wondering what people think was so drastically different in play calling overall this yr for NE? Both guys calling plays for NE were former HCs in the NFL, what we don't think they know anything about play calling? Also we damn well know the GOAT HC has final say in everything that's happening on that team, including play calling.
Share 49ersWebzone