LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

🏈 2020 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets

The season starts tomorrow. Crazy! Very excited. Caught be a bit off guard, it really snuck up on me on account of there being no preseason.
i just have no idea how in the world this season is going to work because of all the travel during a pandemic. now teams are going to face each other and be breathing all around people they havent been around for a while season. so many variables and logistics that make it so much more tricky. im going to be curious to hear about cases or non-cases after week 1...
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
i just have no idea how in the world this season is going to work because of all the travel during a pandemic. now teams are going to face each other and be breathing all around people they havent been around for a while season. so many variables and logistics that make it so much more tricky. im going to be curious to hear about cases or non-cases after week 1...

this Karen virus needs to end already
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

it really does.
Welp. Saints will be champs. Brees just said he is on borrowed time. SB or bust. NFL will want to give him one last ring to ride off into the sunset.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
Welp. Saints will be champs. Brees just said he is on borrowed time. SB or bust. NFL will want to give him one last ring to ride off into the sunset.

2018 and 2019 playoffs say otherwise, they get screwed by the refs just as hard as the 9ers in the Super Bowl(s).
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:

2018 and 2019 playoffs say otherwise, they get screwed by the refs just as hard as the 9ers in the Super Bowl(s).

Ya. But Brees wasn't on his last legs. Isn't his contract over at end of year. Might as well just announce this is his last year and get the ship.
Officially Gameday!

Looking forward to Sunday - Go Niners!

It's game day baby!! f**k the Chiefs!!!
I can't sleep! I can't think! I can't work!

Should have taken the rest of the week off!!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

it really does.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be anywhere near ending. It looks like we're still months away from having a vaccine if we get one.
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THE DAY IS HERE

Too bad we'll have to endure montage after montage of the chefs beating us in the Super Bowl all day.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
It's game day baby!! f**k the Chiefs!!!

Hell yeah.

Don't put TOO much effort into hating the Chiefs...they can sleepwalk through their uber weak division.

Sometimes it ain't fair...
Share 49ersWebzone