LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

NFL News Thread(2020 Post-Draft Edition)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Joecool:
If they were smart, they should have gotten all athletes infected back in May. Pro Sports would have been good to go by now.

Imagine if this Virus happened 2 weeks prior to the SB? I wonder what they would have done.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Jesus that sucker punch on Dallas Goedert was gnarly
https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/01/dallas-goedert-punch-suspect-eagles-tight-end-south-dakota-bar-fight/

Had his lights put all the way out.

Ya sounds like that Dallas dude and his crew started it all. That other guy was protecting his friend. Hopefully he gets some good money out of Dallas. What a b***h.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jul 2, 2020 at 7:22 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/01/dallas-goedert-punch-suspect-eagles-tight-end-south-dakota-bar-fight/

Ya sounds like that Dallas dude and his crew started it all. That other guy was protecting his friend. Hopefully he gets some good money out of Dallas. What a b***h.

Looked to me like Dallas was playing peace maker and barely had his hand on the guy trying to create space. I think the punch was pretty excessive, especially since he completely blindsided him. If they were in a full scale brawl then generally all bets are off. This didn't seem that way, or at least this specific part

Looked to me like Dallas was playing peace maker and barely had his hand on the guy trying to create space. I think the punch was pretty excessive, especially since he completely blindsided him. If they were in a full scale brawl then generally all bets are off. This didn't seem that way, or at least this specific part

They followed them into another bar, they were trying to start s**t with them.

They followed them into another bar, they were trying to start s**t with them.

Yeah that's what the other party said. Who knows. Would need to hear more eye witness accounts to see what really happened. I was more specifically talking about the sucker punch. Prior to that it seemed like more separating guys yacking
Originally posted by Joecool:
If they were smart, they should have gotten all athletes infected back in May. Pro Sports would have been good to go by now.

That may be true but unfortunately they didn't know as much about it then. They weren't 100% sure that younger people wouldn't suffer severe problems. They still aren't sure if immunity lasts or if you can get the damn thing again. They didn't have as many options for treatment as they do now either.
Fooooootball
[ Edited by wailers15 on Jul 3, 2020 at 7:36 AM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Asante Samuel lol
[/url]]
Originally posted by jimrat:
Asante Samuel lol
[/url]]

Dafuq his problem lol
Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs agreed to an extension through 2031. Not a typo

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs agreed to an extension through 2031. Not a typo

Damn, when is Trubisky getting his 10 year extension?
Asante Samuel lol
[/url]]

Asante Samuel lol
[/url]]

If his point was to say he's underrated compared to the all-time greats that's one thing and I actually agree with it.

But don't compare yourself/your numbers when talking about Darrell Green.
Something is happening in DC

Share 49ersWebzone