There are 229 users in the forums

Yannick Ngakoue - 2021 Free Agent

I feel like at this point he's not gonna get paid what he wants at this point in the off season and because of COVID
Can a s**tty team with cap space please sign him. Like the jets or anyone. Just not the Cards. Dammit. It's like our division is the only one that makes these type of huge trades
Originally posted by elguapo:
Can a s**tty team with cap space please sign him. Like the jets or anyone. Just not the Cards. Dammit. It's like our division is the only one that makes these type of huge trades

Lol true
If this dude ends up on hawks...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

What they gonna trade them with, they don't have 1st round picks till 2023. lol

At this point I don't want him on the Cardinals almost as much or more than the Seahawks because the Cardinals already have Chandler Jones who is ridiculously good. I think he has the most sacks out of anyone in the last five years. I don't want to deal with another good end even though he's not great vs the run. Let's just hope a s**tty AFC team gets this guy

Simple solution, the 9ers trade for him---
Originally posted by Kolohe:

3 future 2nd round picks
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Aug 11, 2020 at 7:54 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:

3 future 2nd round picks

Then flip those second rounders to get their first rounds back along with David Putney.

At this point I don't want him on the Cardinals almost as much or more than the Seahawks because the Cardinals already have Chandler Jones who is ridiculously good. I think he has the most sacks out of anyone in the last five years. I don't want to deal with another good end even though he's not great vs the run. Let's just hope a s**tty AFC team gets this guy

Cards have no money.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Cards have no money.

That doesn't mean they can't trade for him. They can always cut a player or restructure a contract or two. That has rarely stopped any team from signing a player that they feel would upgrade their team.

I really hope they don't get him
[ Edited by elguapo on Aug 12, 2020 at 6:25 AM ]

if he goes to Seattle

or anyone else in the NFCW
I'm guessing Colts or Jets
maybe the Browns/Pats as well...someone who's got at least $18M in cap space because he's got the tag going this yr.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I'm guessing Colts or Jets

Browns??
Share 49ersWebzone