There are 178 users in the forums

Disturbing thing I found while undergoing self-isolation

Shop 49ers game tickets
Like many football fans, I am watching old football videos in order to pass time until this goes back to normal, if it ever does.

The refs gifted the Chiefs several wins during the regular season this year, against the Lions, the Patriots, and the Colts.

Couple that with the bad calls in the Super Bowl, and it does make one wonder if Mahomes really is the NFL's Golden Boy
I think we need a little evidence or proof for this CT to stand. Why should the refs cheat and gift 3 games to KC?
Originally posted by dolphinsneu:
Like many football fans, I am watching old football videos in order to pass time until this goes back to normal, if it ever does.

The refs gifted the Chiefs several wins during the regular season this year, against the Lions, the Patriots, and the Colts.

Couple that with the bad calls in the Super Bowl, and it does make one wonder if Mahomes really is the NFL's Golden Boy

Did you notice any plays where the refs calls, or non calls, favored the 49ers? I saw a few
Originally posted by Stanley:

Did you notice any plays where the refs calls, or non calls, favored the 49ers? I saw a few

That is therefore good refereeing
They were massively in favor of Mahomes and the Chiefs. The huge calls at key times almost all went the KC way. Just ridiculous. They need a new face of the NFL. Brady is getting older. Mahomes is the guy. They have installed him as the face of the league now.
Originally posted by English:
I think we need a little evidence or proof for this CT to stand. Why should the refs cheat and gift 3 games to KC?

Because Mahomes is the NFL's Golden boy now.

Also sometimes refs tend to side with the crowd favorite on their own (See the horrible reffing in the 1994 NFC title game).

Interestingly enough, the Patriots quest for three titles in a row was also stopped by bad officiating in Denver.
Sound like cry baby Saints fans
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
I will believe it when I see some hard evidence of cheating like a secret recording or a hacked email or a secret video recording to evidence it. Other then that it is just a speculative conspiracy theory lacking proper foundation.
[ Edited by Goatie on Apr 2, 2020 at 8:46 PM ]

Also sometimes refs tend to side with the crowd favorite on their own (See the horrible reffing in the 1994 NFC title game).

Interestingly enough, the Patriots quest for three titles in a row was also stopped by bad officiating in Denver.

This is neither evidence or proof. And, by the way, I am a little puzzled by your comment that the refs gifted the Chiefs wins against the Lions, the Patriots and the Colts. If you are referring to the Oct 06 game the final score was Colts 19 Chiefs 13.

This is neither evidence or proof. And, by the way, I am a little puzzled by your comment that the refs gifted the Chiefs wins against the Lions, the Patriots and the Colts. If you are referring to the Oct 06 game the final score was Colts 19 Chiefs 13.

Lmao

• dj43
There is a thread for Mahomes and the Chiefs. Let's move further speculation there.
Share 49ersWebzone