There are 264 users in the forums

Looks like a player hold out is coming

Shop 49ers game tickets
Annnnnnnd time to lock this thread lol
This was one of the few times I would've been in favor of a lockout. Players got no backbone and got took to the woodshed by the owners. League has lost all its integrity, for a few extra dollars
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
This was one of the few times I would've been in favor of a lockout. Players got no backbone and got took to the woodshed by the owners. League has lost all its integrity, for a few extra dollars

Why exactly are you concerned? It seems to me that the majority of the players gained more money along with other benefits.

The minimum salaried players get a huge boost. Most of the NFL falls into that category. Sure they're going to want more money when the longevity of the job is so short.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Why exactly are you concerned? It seems to me that the majority of the players gained more money along with other benefits.

This. 100k is a lot for most nfl players.
Share 49ersWebzone