There are 304 users in the forums

What team does Tom Brady play for in 2020?

Shop 49ers game tickets

What team does Tom Brady play for in 2020?

Originally posted by Mayor:
It seems fairly impossible to me to walk away after two decades. New home, new calls, new teammates, new schemes, new coaches. Why would you do that? I don't think he is even any good. He hardly works in BBs wheelhouse. If he is not playing in the worst division of pro football he'd be killed out there. Just image he plays the front sevens in the NFC or AFC West twice a year.

The AFC is catching up. All 3 division winners beat the Pats this year. It's no coincidence that the AFC East is done playing football this year.
cowboys?
Jerrah would drop top dollar for Tom IMO.
Brady will play for Denver (Manning experiment 2.0) and will lead them to the SB...and eventually lose to us
Originally posted by Niners_D:
They put their Boston house up for sale in August and dropped the price in October. Nothings for sure of course, but that doesn't really sound like someone who is sticking around.

They bought a place in Connecticut. I thought the same thing until I learned that update.
Giants.....if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Giants.....if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Why would he follow the WR coach of the 2019 Pats?
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Which
Originally posted by Fasteddy:
Originally posted by Niners_D:
They put their Boston house up for sale in August and dropped the price in October. Nothings for sure of course, but that doesn't really sound like someone who is sticking around.

They bought a place in Connecticut. I thought the same thing until I learned that update.

Ah, thanks for the insight. Changes my perception a bit.
Las Vegas Raiders

Easily pats imo
Las Vegas Raiders - book it!
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Las Vegas Raiders

why would he go to grudens' dumpster fire?
Feel's like the Twilight Zone thinking about TB in a Raider uni.
Kraft will bring him back imo.
Share 49ersWebzone