LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 433 users in the forums

Wild card round predictions

Shop 49ers game tickets
It will be nice to enjoy the wildcard round stress free with the niners relaxing on a well earned bye. Post your picks here

Bills over texans 20-17
Titans upset Pats 28-24
Aints over Vikings 31-21
Eagles survive seahawks 24-21
Bills 16-14 (BUF hold off HOU in an ugly game)
Pats 27-24 (Brady leads a 4th quarter comeback to win at home)
Saints 34-20 (NO boat-race MIN, ?s for Cousins going into the offseason)
Eagles 26-24 (last second FG for PHI)
Is there any possibility the Bills could make it to the Superbowl? I'm sure they are probably the longest shot to make it, but I guess weirder things have happened.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Is there any possibility the Bills could make it to the Superbowl? I'm sure they are probably the longest shot to make it, but I guess weirder things have happened.

Niners Bills in a super bowl that we somehow didn't get in the late 80s and early 90s
Seattle is easily going to beat Philadelphia they are so injured it's actually sad. I hope I'm wrong imagine if we got to play Philadelphia followed by Green Bay?
Vikings will upset the Saints!! Book it!!
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Seattle is easily going to beat Philadelphia they are so injured it's actually sad. I hope I'm wrong imagine if we got to play Philadelphia followed by Green Bay?

Thus might be the only place in the world where people think the Seahawks win. That's totally weird, if you look at the picks those "experts" make they always pick the eagles. However, I can't imagine that they really won against Seattle too.

The saints, on the other hand, might probably win easily although Cooks is back. However, I don't trust the Vikings und I don't trust the saints in green Bay neither.

No. No weirder thing has ever happened, in all of history.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Texans beat the Bills. 27-17
Pats beat the Titans. 44-17
Vikings upset the Saints. 41-35
Eagles squeak past the Hawks. 24-23
[ Edited by Chief on Jan 3, 2020 at 5:15 AM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Texans 35, Bills 31

Pats 31, Titans 17

Saints 35, Vikings 32

Eagles 17, Hawks 14

Philly's defense not too shabby, 10th total defense. Going to be a good game Philly vs Seahawks
Expecting the following:

Titans over Patriots
Texans over Bills
Saints over Vikings
Seahawks over Eagles

I think the snowstorm greatly benefits the Titans running game. I think the Texans at home have the right make-up to edge Buffalo. Vikings can't block to save their life. Eagles I think are just too injured. Now.. as far as who I want to win?

I want the Bills to win because of Gore, but I don't mind the Texans. I will always root against the Patriots and Seahawks as long as Belicheat/Brady and Cheat Carroll are there. I don't really like Sean Payton either, so I'll be rooting for Minnesota over New Orleans.
Saints by a lot.
Patriots by enough.
Seahawks by luck.
Bills
Originally posted by Chief:
Texans beat the Bills. 27-17
Pats beat the Titans. 44-17
Vikings upset the Saints. 41-35
Eagles squeak past the Hawks. 24-23

Man, if SEA and NO are out before the Niners even play, that would be huge!
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Niners Bills in a super bowl that we somehow didn't get in the late 80s and early 90s

I'd be sad for Frank if we won
Share 49ersWebzone